ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

OK, I don't want this to come off the wrong way but...honestly who the hell cares? Every shoe doesn't have to have a nickname. With the Roshe line this really should apply since there is so much repetition with color codes (Sail, Squadron, Crimson, Mint, etc.)

Even though I work for Nike I still enjoy reading/learning about our products through different channels. Believe it or not we have a section on our intranet home page dedicated to sneaker news, actually highlighting what's posted in the various online sites/blogs.

So yes, Nike does pay attention to this post - they pay attention to this ENTIRE SITE. If I'm a decision maker gaging interest on where to take the product line, quality feedback, great Photoshops and consumer buzz is what catches my attention. Not people arguing for 50 pages over Yeeshes vs FB mint nomenclature.

I really don't understand how so many people in this thread get bent out of shape over what name others call a shoe, how many pairs someone buys, wearing crew socks or skinny jeans, Team Roshe secret society, etc. Go back to the first 50 pages of the thread (when Calypsos were referred to as "teals") and compare to the last 50 pages. A lot more Zen juxtaposed against a lot of begging for sizes, bragging and complaining.

And we get it, Mango > "V2" but not everyone wears a size 8-10. [/rant]
LOL @ Team Roshe secret society
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I really don't understand how so many people in this thread get bent out of shape over what name others call a shoe, how many pairs someone buys, wearing crew socks or skinny jeans, Team Roshe secret society, etc. Go back to the first 50 pages of the thread (when Calypsos were referred to as "teals") and compare to the last 50 pages. A lot more Zen juxtaposed against a lot of begging for sizes, bragging and complaining.

I will never forget the Nordstrom Rack Roshe days, the genesis.:smokin

Last edited:
Buying doubles of ANY shoe unless its a colorway you love is ridiculous. I own over 300 pairs of shoes. Only doubles I have are Concord 11s & Black/Cements 3s......my two fav shoes period.

Doubling & tripling up on some basic shoes with no nostalgia to them? And that's not knocking the Roshe Run. But you gotta' ask yourself......why?
For me its about making the nostalgia. You have another pair hidden under some boxes, and you find em a few years later and just remember all the goodtime you had in em. But thats just me

- There are several colorways already set for Spring '14 but the MSRP remains at $70 - I know this was an area of concern for some of you.
This is probably the most important piece of information I took from this whole post, because this was a legitimate concern of mine. The rest of it was relatively obvious or of no use to me personally. Nonethless, thanks for the info!

I ordered my Paris pair from them, and it shipped on the 29th. I'm pretty sure I won't be seeing them until early next week though, out here in California with free shipping.

I think you're the only one who replied to my post lol. I'm in Cali too. Keep me posted once u get yours in.

Last edited:
I think it's funny when people offer to include the receipt on their FB "Yeeshes" when someone buys em for resell. The buyer looks at the receipt after paying $150 for the pair, then they remember that the reseller paid $70. Smh. lol

I think some people include it for proof of authenticity. I myself keep the receipt in the box, so I can look back at when I bought the shoe and how much. I am OCD about my kicks though...

OK, I don't want this to come off the wrong way but...honestly who the hell cares? Every shoe doesn't have to have a nickname. With the Roshe line this really should apply since there is so much repetition with color codes (Sail, Squadron, Crimson, Mint, etc.)

Even though I work for Nike I still enjoy reading/learning about our products through different channels. Believe it or not we have a section on our intranet home page dedicated to sneaker news, actually highlighting what's posted in the various online sites/blogs.

So yes, Nike does pay attention to this post - they pay attention to this ENTIRE SITE. If I'm a decision maker gaging interest on where to take the product line, quality feedback, great Photoshops and consumer buzz is what catches my attention. Not people arguing for 50 pages over Yeeshes vs FB mint nomenclature.

And I don't want this to come off the wrong way. If people are using terms that are completely irrelevant to the shoe why not at least try to provide a name that makes sense.  We know that the spring Roshes are not V2, we know the color is not mango, and we know the color is not beach, so why keep using those terms.  At least birch is in the Nike color code, just like every other term we use to identify a RosheRun. Granted where is the birch, honestly can't be seen from pictures, but our best guess is the insole.

Every shoe for the past 15 years as long as I can remember has had a nickname or part of the colorway used to identify it so there is no confusion when talking about a model.  It is not like this is some new hypebeast trend, and I don't understand why it shouldn't continue. 

I am fully aware of Nike's eye's being everywhere, and I think that is smart, but that is not news to me. I appreciate the info you bring to the thread and the posts you make in here and also the flyknit thread, but I will never understand carrying on as a Nike employee with information you know is incorrect and not correcting the masses. That was my only point and it appears that it was unnecessary. 

I have been here since the first 50 pages, and I will be here until the last 50 pages, but with the derailment of this thread in the past three months you will not see much has been posted by me as it is complete garbage in here. 

I apologize if I offended you and made you feel the need to rant, and will let it go now. 

I will never forget the Nordstrom Rack Roshe days, the genesis.:smokin[/quote]

Truth. At first, I made fun of Roshes (calling em Toms when they first came out. I'm sure it's in the early pages of this thread somewhere). However, I took a trip to Minneapolis last June and found myself at the Rack. Managed to find a pair of Cybers in my size, and tried them on for laughs. I have never been more wrong about a shoe. Ended up walking out of the store and only paid $55 for e:smokinm.

so total crimson arnt a FA exclusive anymore crookedtongues getting some pairs in.

will be waiting till spring c/ws hit zappos discounted with free shipping

I've posted numerous times that the roshe hits ID April 8. Is no one believing me? $110 price point and for premium nrg$120

I've posted numerous times that the roshe hits ID April 8. Is no one believing me? $110 price point and for premium nrg$120
I don't believe you, Nike would be hyping this through the roof if this was the case. That is only 5 days away. I know April 8th may have been a date they were aiming for, but I think we would have seen some leaked info and some news from Nike by now if it was coming next Monday. 

I work for Nike in the digital section (fuel bands, ID) so don't believe me if you want. I got my money ready to ID pairs lol
Maybe your right, but I would have thought 5 days out we would have more solid news. Totally possible they start hyping it in the next few days, and they always launch on a Monday it seems, but I really thought they would have leaked some concrete info by now. 

It's real low key. Even thought the roshe is getting more hype its still all about the basketball shoes and the Nike free. Those get pushed and promoted the most. Everything else just pops up on ID without you knowing lol

Back
Top Bottom