ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If you really want them make your move. At your sizes I see them drying up because there's no schedules for another release

Thanks for advice.
I aced a special order w Sheihks here in Newpark mall cple weeks back and manager keeps telling me the order shows as 'pending'.
He said its a good sign if corporate didn't cancel it but no one can give me a straight answer.
Any Bay Area heads who tried to special order have any luck?

I know the saying is You Buy What You Like.

But I'm noticing quite a few sneaker reviews on youtube of the Roshe Run fb mints. The poster acknowledges the fact that the mints are their first purchased Roshe Run & most even state they never even noticed the shoe before the mints.

Not telling anybody what to spend their money on, but when a model comes out almost a year ago & has dropped a massive amount of colorways. etc And you don't like the shoe enough to buy a single colorway until one that has a bogus Kanye West attachment to it, what does that say?

Now don't get me wrong. I own several pairs of Roshes & I look at my hubby's pair with envy (still trying to locate my size). But you have people that have never even looked at a Roshe Run before requesting info on who's dropping the mints or can I get down?

This is not Buying What You Like, it's Buying What's Hyped.

End of mini rant. :D

It's impossible for someone to not have known about a particular sneaker, seen it (even if it was because of "hype" and more exposure) and...actually like that sneaker?

Granted, there are TONS of people who do buy just because but you're making a pretty big assumption that just because the Mint FBs are someone's first Roshe purchase, they bought them strictly because of hype.

Thanks for advice.
I aced a special order w Sheihks here in Newpark mall cple weeks back and manager keeps telling me the order shows as 'pending'.
He said its a good sign if corporate didn't cancel it but no one can give me a straight answer.
Any Bay Area heads who tried to special order have any luck?

To be honest when I worked there I made connections with people at other stores to be able to get me shoes like these for my customer it all depends on how bad the sales persons calls every store literally that it shows in the system and keep trying to get them to send them me myself I would call around when I ask the customer if they want to special order it then once I locate the product they want I make sure they give me the receipt number where it says it's in transit to my store then ask the customer to pay for the shoes that way the customers money will not be held up for no reason I've had a difference experience now I Tryed to special order mints and it didn't see like they really tried even the manager said he couldn't get hope this helps and hope you get your pair bro

Last edited:
It's impossible for someone to not have known about a particular sneaker, seen it (even if it was because of "hype" and more exposure) and...actually like that sneaker?

Granted, there are TONS of people who do buy just because but you're making a pretty big assumption that just because the Mint FBs are someone's first Roshe purchase, they bought them strictly because of hype.
Actually it's very possible for people to not have known about a particular sneaker. The hype wave around the Mints has brought a couple of my sneaker collecting friends crawling to me for information about Roshe "Yeezys". They never knew what Roshe's were before the Mint Fb release. Now all they want are the mints and that's it. All because of the Yeezy hype train. It's sad and it's a big assumption but for most of these people hopping on now asking for info strictly about the Mint FBs we all can assume they're only here for the hype.

That's my point. The shoe didn't just come out. People have seen this shoe in some form before. Whether it be on someone's feet, on store shelves, online, at the rack. They just didn't care for this simple $70 shoe. Add the Yeezy nickname & all of a sudden they down? My hubby get texts from friends asking "to be put down" & where he get his pair from? And these are people that don't buy anything but Jays & Foams. What's sad is the Finishline that dropped them was in their area but they weren't into Roshe Runs 2 weeks ago.

roll.gif

FYI that's been there tho
tongue.gif
my page monitor app says otherwise from about 6 minutes ago 
laugh.gif

To be honest when I worked there I made connections with people at other stores to be able to get me shoes like these for my customer it all depends on how bad the sales persons calls every store literally that it shows in the system and keep trying to get them to send them me myself I would call around when I ask the customer if they want to special order it then once I locate the product they want I make sure they give me the receipt number where it says it's in transit to my store then ask the customer to pay for the shoes that way the customers money will not be held up for no reason I've had a difference experience now I Tryed to special order mints and it didn't see like they really tried even the manager said he couldn't get hope this helps and hope you get your pair bro
That's what's up!

I've been bangin the phones and talking to the manager literally every other day.  He def knows me by now! 
laugh.gif

He said his store is supposedly getting their special orders shipment this coming Saturday.  If nothing shows up, I'll ask him to apply my paid receipt towards a pair of the Mango V2's.

I think the ship has sailed for the Mint restocks so unless anyone else out there knows of one on the horizon or can help w a sz 12, I'm left with having to deal with CL for a local meet up for $120.

I know I said I was good with these until iD and possibly trying out the NYCs, but I'm really feeling that women's black speckle...

Back
Top Bottom