ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Found this odd that these are up on eb

http://m.eastbay.com/?uri=product&sku=11882600&model=175564&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

That's what's up!
I've been bangin the phones and talking to the manager literally every other day.  He def knows me by now! 
laugh.gif

He said his store is supposedly getting their special orders shipment this coming Saturday.  If nothing shows up, I'll ask him to apply my paid receipt towards a pair of the Mango V2's.
I think the ship has sailed for the Mint restocks so unless anyone else out there knows of one on the horizon or can help w a sz 12, I'm left with having to deal with CL for a local meet up for $120.

From what I remember shipments are Tuesday and Thursdays maybe he won't have time to get to the special orders till Sunday doesn't make sense but hope all goes well bro

FYI, Groupon occasionally has deals regarding WSS. I bought a $40 certificate for $20. WSS does carry wovens, trails, and occasional OGs. Hopefully more CWs show up after the Beaches and IDs drop.

Keep an eye out for those Groupons, Broshes.

Edit: The featured deals on the Los Angeles tab of Groupon currently has a $15 for $30 deal.

Take advantage.

Last edited:
It was there. Just checked my cart....

Your cart has been updated since your last visit.
We're sorry, but the following item is currently out of stock and no longer available.
This item was automatically removed from your cart.
If you would like to check future availability of these products, please contact our customer service at 1.866.302.9441.

FYI, Groupon occasionally has deals regarding WSS. I bought a $40 certificate for $20. WSS does carry wovens, trails, and occasional OGs. Hopefully more CWs show up after the Beaches and IDs drop.

That's why I was asking if WSS sells Roshe's in store, they have a Groupon for $15 for $30.

Just did some late night work on what I planned to call my Oreos or Un-Oreo Roshes, but after finishing I dont think they look so Oreo like. New name I came with now are my "Grade School" Roshe runs or "Composition Book" Roshe Runs, haha!

Got a little spreckle happy on the inside swoosh :lol:

I will be going to south land mall and I will post info on what roshes and what colors they have there

That's why I was asking if WSS sells Roshe's in store, they have a Groupon for $15 for $30.

where :nerd:

Was wondering how Nike decided on the colors for the City Pack.

Paris - France's color seems to be blue. Their national teams usually have blue kits/jerseys.
Tokyo - cherry blossoms?

On Groupon under Los Angeles deals, in store purchase only though. You can buy up to two $15 for $30 deal, they usually don't expire for a while either so you can save it and see if they drop certain CW's in store.

Will do except they don't arrive 'til tuesday. I paid for the lowest shipping since I was already paying 20 dollars over retail. 

Back
Top Bottom