ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I know the saying is You Buy What You Like.

But I'm noticing quite a few sneaker reviews on youtube of the Roshe Run fb mints. The poster acknowledges the fact that the mints are their first purchased Roshe Run & most even state they never even noticed the shoe before the mints.

Not telling anybody what to spend their money on, but when a model comes out almost a year ago & has dropped a massive amount of colorways. etc And you don't like the shoe enough to buy a single colorway until one that has a bogus Kanye West attachment to it, what does that say?

Now don't get me wrong. I own several pairs of Roshes & I look at my hubby's pair with envy (still trying to locate my size). But you have people that have never even looked at a Roshe Run before requesting info on who's dropping the mints or can I get down?

This is not Buying What You Like, it's Buying What's Hyped.

End of mini rant.
happy.gif
Actually it's very possible for people to not have known about a particular sneaker. The hype wave around the Mints has brought a couple of my sneaker collecting friends crawling to me for information about Roshe "Yeezys". They never knew what Roshe's were before the Mint Fb release. Now all they want are the mints and that's it. All because of the Yeezy hype train. It's sad and it's a big assumption but for most of these people hopping on now asking for info strictly about the Mint FBs we all can assume they're only here for the hype.
It's impossible for someone to not have known about a particular sneaker, seen it (even if it was because of "hype" and more exposure) and...actually like that sneaker?

Granted, there are TONS of people who do buy just because but you're making a pretty big assumption that just because the Mint FBs are someone's first Roshe purchase, they bought them strictly because of hype.
I'll admit the Mints were my first pair of Roshe Runs.. Like I've mentioned before, as soon as I saw the colorway I knew I wanted a pair. I think that mint sole just looks really good. However, I don't associated them to Kanye or call them "Yeezy's" because I've done my research on where the inspiration of the FB colorways came from.

After I received my pair and threw them on, I felt like I was walking on clouds. This is the start of my Roshe "Run", and won't end here. I'm now in search of other CWs because they're so freakin comfortable.

SoCal heads, anyone know if Warehouse Shoe Sale ever carry Roshe's in store or just online?

Last edited:
wow.. concepts just posted the speckled teal women's cw on their instagram 10 minutes ago and sold out  
mean.gif

tried snatchin a pair for the lady

Last edited:
I know the saying is You Buy What You Like.

But I'm noticing quite a few sneaker reviews on youtube of the Roshe Run fb mints. The poster acknowledges the fact that the mints are their first purchased Roshe Run
Actually it's very possible for people to not have known about a particular sneaker. The hype wave around the Mints has brought a couple of my sneaker collecting friends crawling to me for information about Roshe "Yeezys". They never knew what Roshe's were before the Mint Fb release. Now all they want are the mints and that's it. All because of the Yeezy hype train. It's sad and it's a big assumption but for most of these people hopping on now asking for info strictly about the Mint FBs we all can assume they're only here for the hype.

It's impossible for someone to not have known about a particular sneaker, seen it (even if it was because of "hype" and more exposure) and...actually like that sneaker?

Granted, there are TONS of people who do buy just because but you're making a pretty big assumption that just because the Mint FBs are someone's first Roshe purchase, they bought them strictly because of hype.

I'll admit the Mints were my first pair of Roshe Runs.. Like I've mentioned before, as soon as I saw the colorway I knew I wanted a pair. I think that mint sole just looks really good. However, I don't associated them to Kanye or call them "Yeezy's" because I've done my research on where the inspiration of the FB colorways came from.

After I received my pair and threw them on, I felt like I was walking on clouds. This is the start of my Roshe "Run", and won't end here. I'm now in search of other CWs because they're so freakin comfortable.

There have been mediocre shoes and/or colorways since the beginning. Just because someone doesn’t buy a certain shoe at inception, and only with a certain CW does not label them a (insert word).
The FB mint colorway is just a testament of a marketing plan. Label them “Y---“ and watch them scramble. With no label at all, and they would be just that. Sitting..

i've never been into these...i wonder how the canvas is compared to the city pack
I guess I'm gonna find out soon enough lol. Anyway from the first moment I saw them I knew I was gonna cop. One of the best looking roshes looks wise IMO. No upgrades based off rarity or exclusivity (calypsos cough cough).

pics from this site just sold me on them. definitely waiting on the ndc drop/fnl drop

ya hopefully they come out i tweeted nikestore and they said that shoe is not available online or instores but the shoe is up so iono

pics from this site just sold me on them. definitely waiting on the ndc drop/fnl drop

ya hopefully they come out i tweeted nikestore and they said that shoe is not available online or instores but the shoe is up so iono

Back
Top Bottom