ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hey my friends in Los Angeles! Anybody want to trade their Roshe Mid City Paris size 11 for Roshe FB mints size 11. Or atleast tell me where I can cop some southbay area and I'll tell you where to get mints tomorrow.

Why not try to get them from NDC?

Why not try to get them from NDC?
Yea thats my last resort. I just hate waiting for shipping bro. I already have a spot in Downtown but they dont open until 11 so i dont know if I should skip waking up at 5am for NDC and go to the store. And if I dont get them at the store then I'll be like damn shoulda ordered on NDC

Last edited:
anybody that has the city pack and wears 8.5 in jordans is it safe to stay true to size or go up?

im going to have to order online so have no way of trying them on.

And by the way who the hell are you to tell me how I share info. I dont have to share anything. I'm doing this to help out fellow NT'ers so I set up a number to text me at since its easier to text than open up NT on my phone and PM people. I was the only person in the store I could have bought the whole inventory if I wanted to and resell them. 

Oh and this spot is also dropping the Celtic 1's and Bugs 1's tomorrow if anyone L.A. heads interested..
I know that spot. I won't be copping anything though.

And by the way who the hell are you to tell me how I share info. I dont have to share anything. I'm doing this to help out fellow NT'ers so I set up a number to text me at since its easier to text than open up NT on my phone and PM people. I was the only person in the store I could have bought the whole inventory if I wanted to and resell them. 

Oh and this spot is also dropping the Celtic 1's and Bugs 1's tomorrow if anyone L.A. heads interested..
can't hate....dude dropped info in a way that circumvented lurkers and resellers

Tons of Roshe Trails in the red/grey at Nike Factory at The Block in Orange. Got the last Sample size 9 in the Camo Trails for 29.99

Mine was lost too. As you can see, my join date was in 06. You can only imagine how many posts I would've had up to date.

Back
Top Bottom