ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Am I the only one that really likes the Londons?
I'll say that they are they only ones I never found interest in but (once again) with the Roshes I find that over time I they grow on some of us, and the LONDONs did. Also the orange accents are a different touch. If I come across a pair (even better under retail) I wouldn't mind it at all. 

Last edited:
Is there anybody who could help me out with Black/Sails in an 8? Please PM me!
PMd

Just a heads up UO either had a few returns or a small restock that happened. FINNALLY copped me some sport reds! My OG color way collection is complete! :D the addiction is REAL! Ever since zappos had that pricing error I've been buying nothin but roshes. Just in one week I copped the sport reds..mangos V2...squads....and mints. :frown: I'm done for the month. Was only supposed to buy the bugs bunny 8s this month :lol:

Last edited:
PMd

UO either had a few returns or a small restock that happened. FINNALLY copped me some sport reds! My OG color way collection is complete!
happy.gif
the sizes that appeared are probably from people returning them cause of all the defects you see people complaining about in this thread 
roll.gif

Question, does anybody know if Urban Outfitters ever carried any other colorways of these besides the 3 OG colors? Thanks.

Question, does anybody know if Urban Outfitters ever carried any other colorways of these besides the 3 OG colors? Thanks.
Yes they did way back. know they had the knicks, stadium greens, and cybers on their website. Other colors I'm not too sure about

my sport reds from uo came today and now at last my og cw collection is complete. Is there anyone that can help me get a pair of mangos (size 9) ?

props to Bdot for helping me out with the Mints. Got to the spot he told me about, but they sold out a few minutes before i arrived. The workers there kindly told me their shipping truck was about to drop off some more pairs at another location so i went there and picked up the only 9.5.

When you guys buy and wear your roshes, do you like to have space in the top toe area of the shoe? I can't help but feel like my foot is half a size smaller than the shoe and I have a lot of room for my foot, but it's not too big....are roshes supposed to feel .5 size bigger? I'm usually a 9 in Jordan's but I can't help but feel like I'm a 8.5 in roshes...

props to Bdot for helping me out with the Mints. Got to the spot he told me about, but they sold out a few minutes before i arrived. The workers there kindly told me their shipping truck was about to drop off some more pairs at another location so i went there and picked up the only 9.5.
yea man glad you got to grab the pair. i was skeptical that anyone would make it in time. It was crazy too because even my spot kinda lied to me. they told me around 4 or 5 they were getting them but i was like eff that im coming at 3 and waiting if i have to. And sure enough the truck pulled up right ahead of me and i got the first pair. 

Wore my TKOs all day today. Very disappointed. They're tight around the feet before the toes. Maybe it's me bc I have wide feet. I wore them with no show socks and shorts. The heel strap area rubbed hard and was very irritating. My feet are actually killing me right now. Smh. Makes me not want to order the Paris pair tomorrow. These are garbage compared to the OGs in comfort. On a good note, I was breaking necks all day and getting many compliments. Even had a kid follow me to see what I was wearing. Lol Anyone having the same issues as me.?

Im still on the look out for some sort of restock in those mints. I had a pair from Nikes' first online release. A week later it was stolen from my gym bag as i was playing basketball. If anyone see a sz 12 in them for a decent price please PM me.

Back
Top Bottom