ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

im done im just gonna cop the mid citys on NDC tired of searching for close locations. at least i live on the west coast so if i cant cop at 5am then i can have the plan B to bust a mission instore, something NY cats cant do.

Wore my TKOs all day today. Very disappointed. They're tight around the feet before the toes. Maybe it's me bc I have wide feet. I wore them with no show socks and shorts. The heel strap area rubbed hard and was very irritating. My feet are actually killing me right now. Smh. Makes me not want to order the Paris pair tomorrow. These are garbage compared to the OGs in comfort. On a good note, I was breaking necks all day and getting many compliments. Even had a kid follow me to see what I was wearing. Lol Anyone having the same issues as me.?
You went tts?

Damn I'm sad, to think I alnost got mangos.. but they got me the wrong size. I guess i'm just gonna be buying sirens.. dont know if I should hop on the cybers. what do you guys think of it? i know its super underrated but i just dont like that bright volt

im done im just gonna cop the mid citys on NDC tired of searching for close locations. at least i live on the west coast so if i cant cop at 5am then i can have the plan B to bust a mission instore, something NY cats cant do.
Not true, NDC drops at 8am for us in ny. Stores dont open till 10 on saturday

Damn I'm sad, to think I alnost got mangos.. but they got me the wrong size. I guess i'm just gonna be buying sirens.. dont know if I should hop on the cybers. what do you guys think of it? i know its super underrated but i just dont like that bright volt
daamn.. when i get my hopes up it usually ends up bad. my mangos and cybers are going to be here mid month -.- but i really like the cybers, one of my favorite colorways. volt = neck breakers.

PMd

Just a heads up UO either had a few returns or a small restock that happened. FINNALLY copped me some sport reds! My OG color way collection is complete! :D the addiction is REAL! Ever since zappos had that pricing error I've been buying nothin but roshes. Just in one week I copped the sport reds..mangos V2...squads....and mints. :frown: I'm done for the month. Was only supposed to buy the bugs bunny 8s this month :lol:
Thanks broshe. Finally got another pair of iguanas my size! +repped

You went tts?

Yep. Maybe I just need to break them in more. I probably walked like 5 or more miles in them, idk. I even went to the mall and walked for about 4 hrs looking for a suit for a wedding.

These just felt like some garbage a** shoes. Nothing roshe about them...:smh:

Wore my TKOs all day today. Very disappointed. They're tight around the feet before the toes. Maybe it's me bc I have wide feet. I wore them with no show socks and shorts. The heel strap area rubbed hard and was very irritating. My feet are actually killing me right now. Smh. Makes me not want to order the Paris pair tomorrow. These are garbage compared to the OGs in comfort. On a good note, I was breaking necks all day and getting many compliments. Even had a kid follow me to see what I was wearing. Lol Anyone having the same issues as me.?
Dude that sucks. I wore my TKOs today too and they were hella comfortable. No problems whatsoever. 

Don't sleep on the cybers and IMO they're not underrated at all. These are easily in my top 5.

daamn.. when i get my hopes up it usually ends up bad. my mangos and cybers are going to be here mid month -.- but i really like the cybers, one of my favorite colorways. volt = neck breakers.

When you guys buy and wear your roshes, do you like to have space in the top toe area of the shoe? I can't help but feel like my foot is half a size smaller than the shoe and I have a lot of room for my foot, but it's not too big....are roshes supposed to feel .5 size bigger? I'm usually a 9 in Jordan's but I can't help but feel like I'm a 8.5 in roshes...
my toe is about a thumbs width (not length) away from the end of the shoe..

Cybers are in my top pick of favorite Roshe's. Personally why copp them though if YOU don't like the volt? Buy what YOU like

to this day, I still dont know why i passed on Siren Reds when they first came out. Had plenty of chances to cop but hated them for some reason. easily in my top 10 of shoes I regret passing on.

When you guys buy and wear your roshes, do you like to have space in the top toe area of the shoe? I can't help but feel like my foot is half a size smaller than the shoe and I have a lot of room for my foot, but it's not too big....are roshes supposed to feel .5 size bigger? I'm usually a 9 in Jordan's but I can't help but feel like I'm a 8.5 in roshes...
I'm the same way all my other shoes I buy are a sz8 but have to buy sz 7.5 in roshes. If I buy a sz 8 in roshes they feel a little big on my.

my toe is about a thumbs width (not length) away from the end of the shoe..
Same with me here--thumb width. With Jordans I wear a 9.5 but for the Roshes I started with a size 10.5 and they fit fine. And then I sized down to a 10. I have never tried a 9.5 but I feel like I could never wear sock with a 9.5 especially with the FBs. 

**only reason why I started with a 10.5 is because I bought it off some some guy. First pair were a NDS cybers. 

Last edited:
I'm the same way all my other shoes I buy are a sz8 but have to buy sz 7.5 in roshes. If I buy a sz 8 in roshes they feel a little big on my.

Same here. I'm an 8 in 90% of my shoes but I PREFER a 7.5 in the roshes. IMO roshes have a better "shape" when snug on the foot (at least on a narrow foot, which mine is) than when TTS. And the couple of sz 8 pairs I do have, I wear em with Elite socks so I replicate that SNUG feeling.

Same with me here--thumb width. With Jordans I wear a 9.5 but for the Roshes I started with a size 10.5 and they fit fine. And then I sized down to a 10. I have never tried a 9.5 but I feel like I could never wear sock with a 9.5 especially with the FBs. 

**only reason why I started with a 10.5 is because I bought it off some some guy. First pair were a NDS cybers. 

Same here. 9.5 with most of my J's and went 9.5 with my roshe's the first time. Although they fit nicely barefoot, with sock it was a little snug for my taste. Sizing up to a 10 with my somewhat wide foot felt better and gave me about the thumb width in spacing as well.

Back
Top Bottom