ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

WOW! A bunch of sizes went quick!  
roll.gif

er had to get size 10.5 cuz it was the only one available for me in nyc roshes. checked out though.

wonder if anyone would swap for size 10?

Last edited:
I was busy searching the site like an idiot as apparently my nikestore mobile notifications aren't working right now. Missed out :smh:

Searched for the tokyos with product code instead of waiting for twitter link at 8, got my size 9 and got order confirmation already. congrats to the rest who got them as well

hmm...nice to see which had some secret hype....and here i thought the paris was the safe choice....i took a last min change of heart and got the londons...i have too many blues...

Got the Paris but was this TLO? 

Nope but it didnt come up under "Roshe" search. It was however in "new releases."

Now I'm headed to UO to go pick up all three OG colorways now that I know my proper size so my foot finally looks normal. Gotta love a major city that sleeps on new non-basketball footwear!

A little bit of a curveball by having them under "Rosherun" and not "Roshe".  I was merely a spectator, but man, those were sold out with the quickness.

Not so fast, London....we can't all get a trophy.

Back
Top Bottom