ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Tokyos & NYC Copped w Dat Swiftness 
nthat.gif

Its a good thing these werent TLO otherwise I'd be crying right now wishing i got both pairs

even managed to pick up area 72 restock 
laugh.gif

Scattered sizes are popping up for all colorways. So keep refreshing and you might get lucky.

Not that I wasnt already but this definitely has me concerned about being able to get the mango v2
Lets just hope they drop it on both NDC and FNL so there's more inventory. Im amazed how quickly the Mid City Pack sold out so Im definitely conerned about the Beaches.

OMG!!!!!!!

Woke up at 5:05 am PST and I thought all hope was lost and my day was ruined! I was so pissed at myself :smh:

Got on the computer and got lucky refreshing pages saw my size 10.5 for both NYC's and Paris and I was able to able to checkout!!! :nthat:

SUPER HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!! You guys don't even know :D

Going back to sleep so I can cop in person... if the hypebeasts aren't lined up camping already. Becoming ******ed to get a Roshe.

Hmmm... Got the PRS, TKO, and London but second guessed myself wanting the NYC so I skipped out on it.

Why do I have a feeling I'm going to regret the decision on skipping out on the NYC later down the road? 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom