ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

[emoji]128541[/emoji]

A little bit of a curveball by having them under "Rosherun" and not "Roshe".  I was merely a spectator, but man, those were sold out with the quickness.

Not so fast, London....we can't all get a trophy.
Yeah, that's why I failed. Kept searching roshe and roshe run, and the only way to find it was "rosherun". Oh well. Still shocked these sold out this fast. Shouldn't have even bothered getting up this early.

might check out a store tmrw and  see if i can cop the blue ones..hopefully the hypebeasts arent up early

A little bit of a curveball by having them under "Rosherun" and not "Roshe".  I was merely a spectator, but man, those were sold out with the quickness.

Not so fast, London....we can't all get a trophy.
I cant imagine how much people were screwed by NDC having them under "Rosherun" 

You guys were searching wrong. Should have searched "585898". It brought up all 4 pair and nothing else...
Well my empty cart says you're right, but I didn't have the product code and didn't see it posted in here previously. One would think their system is smart enough to bring back their incorrectly titled "rosherun" when you type in "roshe". :smh:

Was able to cop my NYCs and Tokyos. Went by so slow I even had time to think about getting the Paris in my size (size 9) but decided not too.

You guys were searching wrong. Should have searched "585898". It brought up all 4 pair and nothing else...
I was also taking a stab at the Fog/Beach/Whatever dropping, so I wanted to see them all. Like I said, I was just there to watch anyway - wasn't planning on buying.

^ Thanks guy.

So heres what we learned for the future. Possibly RosheRun instead of Roshe Run. Product code search does work. Possible tweet by nike. 

Luckily these didn't sell out within seconds and I expect some small restocks throughout the day

Back
Top Bottom