ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

*HEADS UP*
nthat.gif

SIZE 8 AND 8.5 NIKE ROSHE RUN 'SIREN RED' (1 PAIR EACH)

$80.90 SHIPPED.

PM FOR INFO. WON'T LAST LONG!

Are these the Hot Punches? Looking fire!

where'd you cop?

GTFAN, where dat mango vid at?!?!

Mango video is coming in a few days. I'm out of town but my Mangos are waiting for me at home.

GTFan - it's funny you mentioned the Fire Red IV release, because 6 months ago, I was eagerly anticipating it.  After a few months of wearing Roshes, I don't even care anymore.  I may (and I stress, *may*) get the Black/Cements in November strictly for nostalgia's sake, but other than that, these Roshes have rendered 90% of the rest of my shoes irrelevant.  I'll shelve them when the snow comes, but other than that...this is it, as long as I can keep getting them.

Agreed. I'll be scooping up the Breds this November, but other than that it's been nothing but Roshes for me. Might jump on some Flyknits soon, but they're still the price of two pair of Roshes.

friend of mine picked me up a pair for my bro so here's a review on premiums:

-they are 25 grams (0.88 oz.) heavier per shoe: mango-250g, premium-275g

-the suede/ faux suede/ or what ever it is(not quite sure?) is a bit "furrier" than expected from pics, still nice but i admit i was surprised!

-there is no padding/cushioning in the back and is a bit narrower then regular roshe....kinda reminded me of air max 1 NL except it wasn't straight leather...there is another layer for the lining

- mesh is different; a lot tighter weave similar to womens but not the same and the mesh and liner is thicker than standard roshe and really comfortable to the touch

-laces are also different much tighter weave and feels like cotton; prefer standard laces

-On feet! looks much better when wearing..... pretty sick imo! 

Last edited:
^ Thanks for the info, as well as speaking for those interested.......I almost pulled the trigger on the Navy pair last night via Rakuten since I have points to make them cheaper a tad, I might today though, we'll see.

Cris.

Mango video is coming in a few days. I'm out of town but my Mangos are waiting for me at home.

Hurry :D

friend of mine picked me up a pair for my bro so here's a review on premiums:

-they are 25 grams (0.88 oz.) heavier per shoe: mango-250g, premium-275g

-the suede/ faux suede/ or what ever it is(not quite sure?) is a bit "furrier" than expected from pics, still nice but i admit i was surprised!

-there is no padding/cushioning in the back and is a bit narrower then regular roshe....kinda reminded me of air max 1 NL except it wasn't straight leather...there is another layer for the lining

- mesh is different; a lot tighter weave similar to womens but not the same and the mesh and liner is thicker than standard roshe and really comfortable to the touch
-laces are also different much tighter weave and feels like cotton; prefer standard laces

-On feet! looks much better when wearing..... pretty sick imo! 

Not my steez unfortunately

Can't say I'm feeling the premiums just yet. I will need some more colorways and pics on feet too. Kev shoot me a PM when you find out what sizing you can get for the Mangos. 
nthat.gif
 I'll trade for my size.

Last edited:
I'll be doing likewise.
Question for those who own or have seen the Tropical Twist cw...
What color is the sole? Is it White or does it have a slight tint to it like most WMN's cws?
the sole does have a slight tinge but hard to tell in bright light..

I'll be doing likewise.
Question for those who own or have seen the Tropical Twist cw...
What color is the sole? Is it White or does it have a slight tint to it like most WMN's cws?
they do have a slight tinge but you cant really see it in bright light...

sunlight

indoors 

the teals do have a light tinge but its hard to see when there is a lot of light.....

outdoors

indoors

the tropical twists do have a slight tinge but its hard to see in bright light....

outside

indoors

Last edited:
btw, this new NT is killin me.......i have to put in so much work just to post and my old sn is still blocked and i still have to edit my posts even to quote....grrrrrr
mad.gif

btw, this new NT is killin me....i gotta put in so much work to post.......my posts are always being held for the mods and my old sn is still blocked....grrrrrrrrrrrrr
mad.gif

Last edited:
the tropical twists do have a slight tinge but its hard to see in bright light....

outside

indoors
good stuff, mine should be coming in next week.  if you guys are looking for these, some outlets across the US has them.  thanks to GT he said we can chat it up with a nike rep and they will find out which store has them.  then just do a phone order with them.

noticed you changed the laces, i like it!! going to paint the swoosh black

Back
Top Bottom