ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Those Premiums
smokin.gif

I'm waiting on these to surface..

A little bit lighter and I like the sole more.
thats what i was thinkin..but at the same time those are gonna be a nightmare to keep clean and clean up when they get dirty....light suede and white mesh....killer combo

Last edited:
the tropical twists do have a slight tinge but its hard to see in bright light....

outside

indoors

good stuff, mine should be coming in next week.  if you guys are looking for these, some outlets across the US has them.  thanks to GT he said we can chat it up with a nike rep and they will find out which store has them.  then just do a phone order with them.

noticed you changed the laces, i like it!! going to paint the swoosh black

Thanks for the help, BROshes! I'll be weighing out my options.

One more... were they ever available at NRs as well? :nerd:

Broshes

A little piece of me died today.

Anyone else have this problem?  Thinking I might try and use some fabric glue.

Can't say I'm feeling the premiums just yet. I will need some more colorways and pics on feet too. Kev shoot me a PM when you find out what sizing you can get for the Mangos. :nthat:  I'll trade for my size.

What size you? Calypsos right?

Broshes
A little piece of me died today.
Anyone else have this problem?  Thinking I might try and use some fabric glue.

THIS. This is exactly what I asked about yesterday and only one person answered.. I posted twice to.

Did you do anything out of the ordinary for it to happen? Check my previous posts. I have pictures of my iguanas that are beginning to do that..

THIS. This is exactly what I asked about yesterday and only one person answered.. I posted twice to.
Did you do anything out of the ordinary for it to happen? Check my previous posts. I have pictures of my iguanas that are beginning to do that..
im sure fabric glue will help.  can't say that has happen to me.  maybe the weather your in?

My second pair of Calypsos came in from Hype DC's online store.

Box was a little beat because Hype didn't double-box but it's all good.

I paid about $160 USD total and it took about 2 1/2 weeks for them to be delivered.

PM me if you want the company's info and such. (I know who contributes to this thread the most and I will reply to those members first).

I bought the blacks half down like the reds but sweet tangerine they feel tight. I have the hassle of cleaning off the sole and trying to exchange..b t w vim on Jamaica avenue in queens has the reds for 55 and blacks for retail (noticed someone was looking for the 10)

I bought the blacks half down like the reds but sweet tangerine they feel tight. I have the hassle of cleaning off the sole and trying to exchange..b t w vim on Jamaica avenue in queens has the reds for 55 and blacks for retail (noticed someone was looking for the 10)

yo boss you know what size reds they had by any chance?

do they ship?? i need to double my black/sail since those are my everyday sneaks now, and i still need reds

Actually just went to the vims in corona, queens and they said they have 8, 8.5 and 9 in reds and in blacks

Back
Top Bottom