ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Now that the id's are out and the options to make a roshe as close as possible to whatever shoe people want to make, does this mean the fb mints will somehow become slightly more reasonable to acquire?

Anybody think these colors will still be available for the next two weeks? Gotta wait till my next pay check due to just buying about 6 pairs of roshes over the weekend. :lol: I know for IDs colors for certain material are no longer available. Will I be ok till another two weeks? :\

Now that the id's are out and the options to make a roshe as close as possible to whatever shoe people want to make, does this mean the fb mints will somehow become slightly more reasonable to acquire?
the hype on that shoe is still kinda high. give it another couple of weeks and you may be able to find someone dumping stock on craiglist

Hyper blue is really nice :smokin

Last edited:
this arctic green thing is why im hesitating on pulling the trigger. i dont wanna order them and have them not be the color i wanted
I feel the exact same. The arctic green is slightly darker (the way I want it) when you make a poster of the shoe. But in the customization model, it looks a lot lighter.

Are there any samples of arctic green on a shoe?

That's what I'm assuming as a majority of resellers / hypebeasts picked up the sneaker due to everyone claiming it was Yeezy inspired. Now that people can actually make their OWN Yeezy Inspired make ups on iD, there is no need to keep the Mints logically. There is also the plus of the iD pairs being cheaper then the astronomical resell value on the Mints.

Everyone asking for what the difference of color between fusion and gym red. Thumbed thru nikeid's twitter and found this, upper is 100% fusion red, has a pinkish hue, hence it being called fusion red they mixed red and pink. Swoosh and liner are gym red which is more of a classic red color. Hope this helps y'all!

yep correct, this promo code is for the Swoosh accounts to get 30% off. it's already in the works. got 3 pairs already with it
Alright so I'll have to get these ordered and pick up from my swoosh friend when they come in. Don't wanna risk putting in my info and him getting red flagged or something.

This Nike iD thing is debatable. $110 for a pair of Roshe's. If I'm paying over retail for a Roshe, I'm spending it on a pair of OG Sirens

lol saw the "Yeezy" recreation on the Roshe's coming.

Last edited:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned an all-black pair (unless I skipped a post) since hella heads were yapping about wanting one. I guess the Yeezy mindset took over.
devil.gif

Alright so I'll have to get these ordered and pick up from my swoosh friend when they come in. Don't wanna risk putting in my info and him getting red flagged or something.
Brutal. I sat there for a few minutes wondering why I couldn't get that code to work to order these;

http://nikeid.nike.com/nikeid/index.jsp?sitesrc=twit_usid&designId=539073046&size=false

Might still be worth the wait and the money - colors are coming together much better once you mess around w/ them. Earlier I was laughing at how horrific the selection appeared to be.

Does anyone know why I'm getting taxed $0.87? My state doesn't have tax on clothing and apparel. When I add 1 pair and thus pay the shipping, my tax comes to $0.87 and when I add 2 pairs I pay no shipping or tax. Not really a problem, just curious on to why its happening. Tax on international shipping? 

btw I apologize in advance for the awfully structured sentences and grammar. I went stupid reading what I wrote

I'm surprised no one has mentioned an all-black pair (unless I skipped a post) since hella heads were yapping about wanting one. I guess the Yeezy mindset took over. :evil:

Yeah people only see the yeezy colorway in their life, nothing different, but .nike will probably release an all black roshe themselves one day for 70....for now an all black roshe for 110 is not really worth it

Just got home from GoKarting that was followed by an AYCE sushi session.

And now just ordered my blacked out RosheID's I've been waiting forever for! Flipped it around and chose red for the second laces in honor of KITT himself...

These will be so much more comfortable than the WVNs I'm wearing at work right now!

Back
Top Bottom