ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Is the insole on these going to be the default volt color of all the OG's? I don't see any option for it and there's no way to view it so...

You're not alone on this as well.  I only ordered 1 pair of IDs and I'm still iffy on that purchase.

thats how i think im gonna feel if i pull the trigger now. i posted this is the other thread, but i think i'll wait until i see live pics of these iDs and their actual colors.

Is the insole on these going to be the default volt color of all the OG's? I don't see any option for it and there's no way to view it so...
most likely. in the picture of the volt roshes that TR put on their ig page, you can see a volt colored insole (on the bottom shoe).

Wow havent been on here in a while but :smokin at all these ID's. cant wait to see live pictures so i can make my decision on what to ID

still waitin on the mango v2's lol
patiently waiting.. 
ohwell.gif

do you know what the SKU or style number is?

I'm confused.

How do you choose Mesh or Suede on the Roshe IDs?
I believe they are treated as two separate sneakers and you can iD either the Mesh OR Suede Roshes.  It is not a option as far as the iD goes, just two different sneakers completely.  As you know one is priced at $110 and the suede priced at $120 before tax and shipping of course.

so sail white for the midsole would be the color on the midsoles of the og color ways like on the iguanas and the sports reds and the black sails? becasue it look like more of an off white than white ?

The people that really lost today are the resellers.  LOL.  With IDs now out, I expect ebay sales to slow down quite a bit for the next few weeks.

Last edited:
I have a pair of the Sail/Carolina Blue samples as well  if anyone wanted to see what an all Sail upper looks like. Pain in the *** if you get stains in em tho 
mad.gif

Also, has there been any photos of the Court Purple Women's Colorway on feet posted? Relatively cheap pair in size 11 women's popped up on BASH. 

Honestly the Suede option can't be good for anything. Higher price, tighter fit, can't toss in the wash, easily damaged with liquid, etc.

4 weeks until live pics of the ID show up, then deciding what to make, another 4 weeks for my pair to come in, my face right now :x

Last edited:

Gonna be ordering these sometime tonight, just going over the final touches, :lol:.

I'm OCD w/ Nike ID, :smh:.

Would any swoosh members with the 30% coupon be willing to "help" me with some iD Roshes? PM me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom