ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Doing some research on this arctic green thing. Basically, what I'm looking for is a mint/teal-ish color that looks exactly like it does in the 'make a poster' photo of the shoe.

However, I found another shoe that uses arctic green and it seems like the arctic green is like a grey-ish green compared to the 'make a poster' photo.

I put the Roshe and the Janoski's arctic green side panel side-to-side so the difference could be more visible.

I'm also looking at this shirt that people are posting that has arctic green.

350x700px-LL-1db7fdf7_Nike-Miler-Short-Sleeve-Girls-Running-Shirt-521937_461_A.jpeg

When comparing all three colors, this is what it looks like:

Thoughts?

I sometimes wonder, what if the Yeezy line was created for Justin Bieber and not Kanye, would everyone still be doing these Yeezy inspired colorways? Im not hating. ust something I've always wondered.

Last edited:
Does anyone know why I'm getting taxed $0.87? My state doesn't have tax on clothing and apparel. When I add 1 pair and thus pay the shipping, my tax comes to $0.87 and when I add 2 pairs I pay no shipping or tax. Not really a problem, just curious on to why its happening. Tax on international shipping? 

btw I apologize in advance for the awfully structured sentences and grammar. I went stupid reading what I wrote

pretty sure it's all free shipping and tax when you spend $175 on iD items.

I really want to see how dark the "Neutral Grey" mesh is going to look in real life. The website makes them look way too light but I have a feeling they'll be a couple shades darker in person.

Has anyone ordered a pair yet with "Neutral Grey" mesh?

I sometimes wonder, what if the Yeezy line was created for Justin Bieber and not Kanye, would everyone still be doing these Yeezy inspired colorways? Im not hating. ust something I've always wondered.
hahaha good point. The Yeezy line is pretty dope, but too hyped up.

All black OG mesh is already coming out... no need to spend the extra 40 bucks to get two sets of laces..:smh:

I like how everyone's being cheap on the price now. Like we knew $110 would be the price. It's a personalized shoe and still not even the full cost of a pair of j's. get over it. If you're a real Broshe or Rosherun fan it shouldn't be an issue

This Nike iD thing is debatable. $110 for a pair of Roshe's. If I'm paying over retail for a Roshe, I'm spending it on a pair of OG Sirens

lol saw the "Yeezy" recreation on the Roshe's coming.
My sentiments exactly. If i am gonna spend 130 after taxes and shipping I might as well just grab a pair of OG sirens or if i was gonna grab 2 pairs just snag a pair of calypsos.

I like how everyone's being cheap on the price now. Like we knew $110 would be the price. It's a personalized shoe and still not even the full cost of a pair of j's. get over it. If you're a real Broshe or Rosherun fan it shouldn't be an issue
It's pretty simple business though. Nike doesn't have an ID for men's shoe under $105. These are only $5 more. Nike frees get $35 bumps which would put roshes at 105. Percentage wise it sucks but dollar wise it's on par with what Nike does.

Doing some research on this arctic green thing. Basically, what I'm looking for is a mint/teal-ish color that looks exactly like it does in the 'make a poster' photo of the shoe.

However, I found another shoe that uses arctic green and it seems like the arctic green is like a grey-ish green compared to the 'make a poster' photo.

I put the Roshe and the Janoski's arctic green side panel side-to-side so the difference could be more visible.

I'm also looking at this shirt that people are posting that has arctic green.

350x700px-LL-1db7fdf7_Nike-Miler-Short-Sleeve-Girls-Running-Shirt-521937_461_A.jpeg

When comparing all three colors, this is what it looks like:

Thoughts?
Hopefully, its more towards the janoski color than the shirt

To keep things more organized, let's keep this thread strictly for Roshe RELEASES and NOT iDs. Thanks.
I was gonna argue and say leave it here but it looks like the thread title lost the iDs description. LOL

Probably better anyways as to not clutter this already fast moving thread...

Last edited:
I did the possibly typical yeezy platinum wolf grey attempt, made the lining fusion red, and black swoosh. It's truly special though because I put my brothers name on them, he recently passed last May. Glad Nike made this possible. And I agree, there's no point in getting the FB mint unless you like the restrictive mesh or an avid collector of Roshe. 

I think the thing is that the original price is $70 and we became spoiled by paying only $70 for such a comfortable shoe that everyone loves. Also, I feel people complain because many of them are planning to purchase/purchased more than one design. It's easy for the $110 to add up much more quickly than the $70. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom