ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Wh
when were they 30% off?
Swoosh members get 30% off Nike iD this week only. I missed the meeting with my Nike guy and he hasn't responded to my messages now. I heard that employees can add up to 3 Friends/Family invites but if anything, someone can order them for me. I'd definitely appreciate it if someone can.

Yup, sorry. They do have a FSR of Total Crimson, Gamma, Black Sail, Squadron, Tarp, and the other two FB's if that's any consolation....
Fml! Yeah I know that's where I usually cop my roshes but I couldn't make it I was in school. Well if your on Kream there's a guy selling a fsr for 150$ a piece lmfao

Good lookin' TeamRoshe for the Footaction tweet....

photoapr09162844.jpg

photoapr09163014.jpg

Now onto the Mango V2..... :D

Trying to help out all my broshes. Fox hills fall has a far! Burbank has far as well but selling quick. Go Go Go!

That's weird Burbank said they only got a size 13, unless the employee was clueless or shady. Eagle Rock is apparently sold out.

HYPE ANGELES :rofl:

MAAAAAAN! Heads up my fellow houstoners! Just left First Colony Mall with a sz 9. Not sure what they have left but I know sz 11 was out. The thirst isn't high, only a couple other people there. Including a guy that was salty because he couldn't score sz 11 lol

First in store pick up in like 10 years. So glad I didn't have to deal with BS

Footaction at inland center mall , San Bernardino . Still has fsr of the mint fbs. Limit 2 per customer so I have a extra pair if anyone needs one for retail.

size 8 left at lakeforest mall in maryland if anyone lives out here!
Damn if LF is wiped out already, I can't imagine Columbia and PG Plaza.... and PMills was done about an hour ago according to someone on here... Damn some cue the in and out Grandpa Simpson GIF....

MAAAAAAN! Heads up my fellow houstoners! Just left First Colony Mall with a sz 9. Not sure what they have left but I know sz 11 was out. The thirst isn't high, only a couple other people there. Including a guy that was salty because he couldn't score sz 11 lol

First in store pick up in like 10 years. So glad I didn't have to deal with BS

:smokin

damn i found the guy who took my size at my local mall on FB... SMH why cant people get a real job and leave these for those who want it for retail

So cal

Just got back from puente hills mall
They just had 8s n 12s left...at least that's what they were telling people on the phone that were calling :nerd:

Swoosh members get 30% off Nike iD this week only. I missed the meeting with my Nike guy and he hasn't responded to my messages now. I heard that employees can add up to 3 Friends/Family invites but if anything, someone can order them for me. I'd definitely appreciate it if someone can.

There's an option for guest passes to the employee stores but nothing for online. Approved family members sign up via an email link but that's it, no one offs.

On a side note, I was +/- on any price increases next year. The OG 511881 is still at $70 but there's a gluttony of variations that are ranging from around $80, 85 & 90. GS/PS Roshe is horribly overpriced at $60. Trails appear to be phased out for Winterized Mids also.

Big props to cdub on his ID info too. Many people doubted him but he was spot on. He says we should get new options in about a month - hoping for red or orange soles

Back
Top Bottom