ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Fedex came to deliver my grey canvases yesterday but I wasn't there...Gonna pick them up this afternoon after work and try to post some pics

FINALLY Copped My Pairs
nthat.gif

pimp.gif

Remember the old And1 kicks that had the whole textile/mesh/slip-on thing going on? I was helping someone stranded on the side of the road push their car into the gas station. I stumbled forward grabbed the door and my foot dragged for a second. Asphalt + Roshe material would be toast in a moment. I'm guessing it had a scrape incident.

My tailor would fix those in a second.

The dyn flywire is nice but I'll probably pass. I really only like the OG mesh. Burgundy Roshes have potential

I've probably done more than the average in roshes lol. They were my go to shoes/slippers/chill shoes.

I'm sure that's why they ripped. The hole started off just on the inside material. I've had that one pair since May so ill re up with maybe the new cybers

kind of a side note, but can anyone vouch on the legitimacy of the ebay seller "incaseyouslept"? feedback is good, but doesn't really say if the shoes are legit.

check their website of the same name. looks legit but it's seems to be a reseller site for the most part hence the name. Some lower prices on certain shoes also. i heard about them before but have not order from them so i can't vouch 100%

Every morning I keep on hoping the beaches/mango v2/birch/soft grey/whatever we are calling them will release but I keep on being disappointed. Haha.

its probably been a good 400 pages but if anybody remembers me saying "just got the ill connect on a pair of mangos and calypsos, unless he's scamming me"..... well he scammed me lolol but good thing PayPal is the truth so i just got my money back. guess i have money for some IDs after all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Seriously it kills me that I cant find anything in Philly in terms of the Roshe's. I have a black pair already. If anyone in Philly knows where to look, please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom