ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

mine came in today too, but they fit big! i went tts. idk what to do =/

I got my Tokyo's yesterday and I agree, they do fit bigger. I went .5 up since I thought they would fit like the FB's. Should've went TTS. Oh well, I'll manage.

If anyone knows where to get a size 10 Tokyo or Paris Mids for around retail, it would be much appreciated. Also I'm in SoCal.

Is $150 a reasonable price for the Black Mint FBs?
A lot of times if you message the seller and tell them that you'd do the transaction through paypal instead of ebay then they will come down on the price. I've done this several times. It allows them to avoid ebay fees. You both end up saving money. Just a thought.

**** LeBron's Tweet. **** Finish Line's Twitter for naming these the "Yeezy's". **** Hypebeasts. Roshe's aren't supposed to be that hard to cop. Plus these ******g resellers on eBay have a FSR with 3-4 pairs each. ****. ****. ****.

They are only shoes. What size you need?! :wink:

Went to puente hills FA and I ask the guy you guys have the black and mint fb's and he tells me "The Yeezy's theyre sold out" SMH
Did you check out the other shoe spot there? kinda small spot, but they do get a lot of good releases.

LMAO heeheehee.... tell you what....when I KNOW i'll make sure YOU KNOW BAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Damn bro relax, still don't understand giving people a hard time in this thread. Now I understand why teamroshe has abandoned it as much as they have.

Just called 42nd champs lady said there isn't any, but I don't believe her so ill edit/update you NYC NTers in like 30

Damn bro relax, still don't understand giving people a hard time in this thread. Now I understand why teamroshe has abandoned it as much as they have.
Relax? lol Do I seem worked up to you? The dude literally made my almost cry laughing with his first post... I LIKE the guy lol

I honestly think that dude is here just to troll. Might be NOOB SAIOT or hatemenow with a different username.

Hello all, i've been monitoring this form for a long while and just decided to join in on the convo's! So im a bit new and so but yeah. Wassup guys? Anyone know where i can find the Calypso's in size 8 or 8.5? So in love with them!!!
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH *breathes* HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

Honestly bro go on NikeID and try to make a pair. The grey upper with a black swoosh and use the artic green sole its pretty close to calypso's

ID version

Last edited:
All this talk about them fitting big is making me nervous. Went TTS..Maybe I should have sized down...We'll find out tonight..

I actually think the Mids fit TTS or a little small. I normally wear a size 10 in the OG mesh but I got a size 10.5 in the mids and it fits perfectly.

Honestly bro go on NikeID and try to make a pair. The grey upper with a black swoosh and use the artic green sole its pretty close to calypso's

ID version
Yeah thats probably the best way to go...It wont be 1:1 but its gonna be as close as alot of us are ever gonna get to that CW unless Nike blesses us.

I apologize in advance if this is your eBay listing but I was browsing looking to see how much the mint activity has picked up and there was one listing that had an interesting main picture. I'm viewing from my phone so at quick glance on a small screen, this image threw me off. LOL.

See if you can spot what I see at quick glance...

Last edited:
I apologize in advance if this is your eBay listing but I was browsing looking to see how much the mint activity has picked up and there was one listing that had an interesting main picture. I'm viewing from my phone so at quick glance on a small screen, this image threw me off. LOL. See if you see what I see at quick glance.
you gots to chill 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom