ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The Shiekh manager ended up buying 12 pairs of mints and the assistant manager bought 6 pairs from the footaction in southland smh. Hope they don't get to sell all those pairs.

The Shiekh manager ended up buying 12 pairs of mints and the assistant manager bought 6 pairs from the footaction in southland smh. Hope they don't get to sell all those pairs.
I can't imagine him wearing all 12 pairs at once 
wink.gif

from my chat with nike about 5 minutes ago:

nick javier: has there been a set release date for the beach roshe runs?
Scott: I am not seeing any Roshe Runs set to release for the rest of this month, and so far for the month of May.
nick javier: not even the dynamic flywire?
Scott: Unfortunately not, I only saw that they released on 4/6 and the iD version released on 4/8.

idk how reliable this is, but its a bit discouraging...

from my chat with nike about 5 minutes ago:

nick javier: has there been a set release date for the beach roshe runs?
Scott: I am not seeing any Roshe Runs set to release for the rest of this month, and so far for the month of May.
nick javier: not even the dynamic flywire?
Scott: Unfortunately not, I only saw that they released on 4/6 and the iD version released on 4/8.

idk how reliable this is, but its a bit discouraging...

Won the company BracketChallenge so decided to pass on ID's and copped this outfit for $60 thanks to my HOOK!

trying to earn a spot on #TeamRoshe with icopjordans82 :rofl:

Last edited:
Njavier, the beaches should be releasing hopefully around may. According to my local boutique around my area said they should have them late April or early may.

its probably been a good 400 pages but if anybody remembers me saying "just got the ill connect on a pair of mangos and calypsos, unless he's scamming me"..... well he scammed me lolol but good thing PayPal is the truth so i just got my money back. guess i have money for some IDs after all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Was it someone from this site that pm you ?

No, you should be able to get em for retail. They're popping up at champs locations too now.
Word ... I missed out on the oneness pairs monday. Sucks only shoe store I have where I live is FTL and they dont get hardly any releases, so its rare to find shoes. Been looking online hard for these. I'll keep searching, if anyone spot a 12 in crimson's though lemme know I can hit you with the PayPal. Im good for it, ask TPG (thapointguy). Preciate it

Word ... I missed out on the oneness pairs monday. Sucks only shoe store I have where I live is FTL and they dont get hardly any releases, so its rare to find shoes. Been looking online hard for these. I'll keep searching, if anyone spot a 12 in crimson's though lemme know I can hit you with the PayPal. Im good for it, ask TPG (thapointguy). Preciate it

Alright I'll see if my local stores still have em this week and I'll PM you

Where are you located in the Northwest?

Back
Top Bottom