ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

never knew so many people disliked "No Show" socks 
laugh.gif

Like someone else mentioned, i guess it has to do with Region and Climate.

In Florida, kids got clowned for long socks, when i was growing up.

Cali is the exact opposite lol.

Got home and wifey surpised me with 2 pairs of Sport Red and Iguanas. Also got my Squads pair shipment from FNL.

Got home and wifey surpised me with 2 pairs of Sport Red and Iguanas. Also got my Squads pair shipment from FNL.

I don't know why I'm commenting since you probably won't be see this (wink wink, haha!) what a great life partner! Lucky guy. Any way if you didn't have them already, awesome pick ups!

^ She's a keeper! Haha, where did she find Iguana's? You can PM, if necessary. My Squadron's come in the mail from JJ today and I'll be getting Sport Red's later today.

On the hunt for 2 more and I'm done~

Oh and I have worn dress socks with the Roshe's pretty comfy imo.

Last edited:
I only wear thin types of socks like no show socks or dress socks with my roshes. I feel like thick crew socks don't go at all with roshes because it will make them tighter on foot and reduce that comfort everyone loves. Anyone else wear dress socks with their sneakers? Not sure about everyone else but I do this all the time.

I don't know why I'm commenting since you probably won't be see this (wink wink, haha!) what a great life partner! Lucky guy. Any way if you didn't have them already, awesome pick ups!

Yea my first pairs of both CW. I'm new to the Roshe game. Been following it since last summer but never really pulled the trigger since I was in to nike free's.

^ She's a keeper! Haha, where did she find Iguana's? You can PM, if necessary. My Squadron's come in the mail from JJ today and I'll be getting Sport Red's later today.

She got both pairs from the UO...

Finally received my Grey Canvases from Wellgosh over in the UK.

Went half a size up because i anticipated they would run small...AND THEY DID...Go 0.5 size up if you get them (just like the FBs).

Liked em so much I took a pic in the car lol

The contrast in the materials is very dope IMO

Some on foot action

The lace details are nice...and I feel like the laces are thicker than the regular laces from the OG mesh roshes...very nice.

A little comparison between the grey canvas material and the OG mesh on the mangos...colors actually pretty close...just did it to do it.

Anyway they are SERIOUSLY nice...Don't sleep.

New roshes on burner.de. Looks like fall 2013

There are 2 GS roshes at €65. The rest are €90 and there are 11 total new roshes they're showing. Other roshes on their website are €100 (like iguanas, mango V2).

3 of the new models have "Print" in the title so those could be the camo.

That's about it in terms of info. No pictures

There are 2 GS roshes at €65. The rest are €90 and there are 11 total new roshes they're showing. Other roshes on their website are €100 (like iguanas, mango V2).

3 of the new models have "Print" in the title so those could be the camo.

That's about it in terms of info. No pictures
Nice find!

Nike connect hooked me UP. Went through all of the iD designs and ended up pulling the trigger on 3 pairs instead of 2. 2 only came out to 155, $1 tax, and $12 shipping so with 3 pairs I paid $231 with free shipping. Hooked him up with some extra on the side since I saved over $100.
nice come up bro 
smokin.gif

I personally don't because I have shoes for running already. But you do what you want, I wanna keep mine crisp as long as I can
smile.gif
True that.. you can't really compare these to some Nike LunarGlides or a running shoe with support for actual running. I do workout in the Roshe all the time. These in the Gym is where it's at.. God Bless the Roshe and bring on the V2's ALREADY!!!

Just wondering.. am I the only few that actually Runs with their Roshes?
Ran in mine the day before yesterday (outdoors) it wasnt too fun cuz of cracks, uneven sidewalks, ect. But Yesterday I took em to the gym and did a lil treadmill work, and i can say its like running on clouds.

Back
Top Bottom