ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My lady and I put our Roshes to work on a 8 mile hike today. Live up to what these shoes are truly about and that is the active lifestyle. Don't hype em too much.

It's legit, but you don't need to pay $80 for those.

Really? UO is all out of 9.5 and even then, they were 75$ w/ free shipping.

Know anywhere else I can get them for cheaper?

Last edited:

Know anywhere else I can get them for cheaper
You arent going to get them for cheaper than 75. So it depends on how much of a difference 5 dollars is to you. I'm assuming that's 80 without tax. If it's a sure thing I'd take it. Who knows if you can find another 9.5 for retail, which is 70 plus tax anyways.

Know anywhere else I can get them for cheaper?
They retail for $70.  Keep checking various shoe boutiques.  They're a general release pair that I don't see being phased out until the fall.  Stock locate.

finally found my size in the black sails here in Toronto.
picked up the squadrons too in the same size but they fit tighter.. :smh: so i gotta go .5 size up
girl picked up a pair of retro 1s, she's not on the roshe game yet lol that shall change..

i think the crimsons look good on girls, i dont know much about guys. I've seen some girls in my area in LA wear crimsons but no guys yet, just on pictures, at the gym guys who have roshes wear the red or black ones.

Im seriously going to pick up another pair tomorrow. They're so damn bright LOL

Try to find me guys.

Last edited:
Im seriously going to pick up another pair tomorrow. They're so damn bright LOL

Try to find me guys.

:wow:

I saw someone wearing the other day, first time I saw it in person. Those things are bright as ****. It's like they mixed in some 3M or something :lol:

Is it just me or do the mids squeeze the living hell out of ya forefoot? Guess it needs a break in period. Still looks excellent on my feet. :D

It was in Jersey actually, I went today. I passed by Garden State Plaza and decided to check if they had. They also have a Footlocker, Champs and FNL. Didn't go into Footlocker, but Champs and FNL had them.
Champs and FNL were carrying the total crimson's?  We're talking about the one's with OG mesh, right?  Not the total crimson split tonal pack roshe's?  Thought the total crimson's were a Footaction exclusive.  Hmm...

Is it just me or do the mids squeeze the living hell out of ya forefoot? Guess it needs a break in period. Still looks excellent on my feet. :D

Not just you. I had this problem 3 weeks ago. Someone said they will break in. But man, it's taking a while.

Is it just me or do the mids squeeze the living hell out of ya forefoot? Guess it needs a break in period. Still looks excellent on my feet.
happy.gif
Not just you. I had this problem 3 weeks ago. Someone said they will break in. But man, it's taking a while.
right there with you guys, my feet are suffocating especially with my wide feet. kinda scared that the material won't stretch. I'm all for the great look of the mids but i'm not gonna keep a shoe thats gonna make my feet sore and uncomfortable. cue the flood of PMs asking for my tokyos and paris 
laugh.gif

I hope no one bought those mangos cw shoes on ebay for 50$, they were definitely fakes.  No insole, weaving was going horizontally, the thing was shining, and the size tag was on the back of the shoes.  And he also says samples, so you can';t really say theyre fakes because he never says they're mangos. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom