ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Having a tough time convincing myself that I don't need Mesh Sails because I have Gamma's, but every time I see Mesh Sails, I think I should get two pairs. One to chill and one to destroy at work. Maybe if I see them sitting around in a couple weeks, I'll do it.

Saw the mint FBs today in person, I must say I do not know what all they hype is about. They're pretty dull in person, I'd rather get myself some iDs.

Having a tough time convincing myself that I don't need Mesh Sails because I have Gamma's, but every time I see Mesh Sails, I think I should get two pairs. One to chill and one to destroy at work. Maybe if I see them sitting around in a couple weeks, I'll do it.
Not sure what your size is, I'm assuming its a 10 based on your sig, but urbanoutfitters has them in stock. Warning though, some people have found quality issues or security tags still on them. 

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=26166827 - Use this link 

Champs and FNL were carrying the total crimson's?  We're talking about the one's with OG mesh, right?  Not the total crimson split tonal pack roshe's?  Thought the total crimson's were a Footaction exclusive.  Hmm...

Yup OG mesh, you can check my profile I've got a pic of them. I picked them up in FA because that was the first store I saw, but I walked into the other stores just to see. Champs had crims and squads and Fnl just had crims

I hope no one bought those mangos cw shoes on ebay for 50$, they were definitely fakes.  No insole, weaving was going horizontally, the thing was shining, and the size tag was on the back of the shoes.  And he also says samples, so you can';t really say theyre fakes because he never says they're mangos. 
I saw those as well, didn't fit me so I didn't bother.  Samples always comes in size 9.  Not surprised that there were no insoles, I bought some sample Nike Frees at the outlet as well, came in a box, with a blank white label with just the size and it came with no insoles either, just the shoes itself.  And there were some slight differences between the final design.  Nike could have changed the design multiple times after the samples were released.  But if they are really samples, thats a solid price.

I saw those as well, didn't fit me so I didn't bother.  Samples always comes in size 9.  Not surprised that there were no insoles, I bought some sample Nike Frees at the outlet as well, came in a box, with a blank white label with just the size and it came with no insoles either, just the shoes itself.  And there were some slight differences between the final design.  Nike could have changed the design multiple times after the samples were released.  But if they are really samples, thats a solid price.
I'm not saying that I'm just saying that they;re not mangos, cause anyone(most people) who sees that will definitely assume that, also I asked him for more pictures, he refused and just reposted it

Yup OG mesh, you can check my profile I've got a pic of them. I picked them up in FA because that was the first store I saw, but I walked into the other stores just to see. Champs had crims and squads and Fnl just had crims

FNL had Total Crimsons? Thought we only carried Squadrons, Gamma, and Tarp...

I'm not saying that I'm just saying that they;re not mangos, cause anyone(most people) who sees that will definitely assume that, also I asked him for more pictures, he refused and just reposted it
Definitely something shady going on if he's not willing to post more pictures.  I suggest not buying it. 

Sup Broshes,

Just came from NikeLV yesterday and this is what they had. They also had some IDs at their ID station!
(Sorry for the crap IPhone pics in advance)

Sup Broshes,

Just came from NikeLV yesterday and this is what they had. They also had some IDs at their ID station!
(Sorry for the crap IPhone pics in advance)

Do they take phone orders ? I see the florals and I've Ben searching for them for a while

*UPDATE*

Just found a store with all 3 colorways in the GPX. PM for info.

Don't bother if you just joined...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom