ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Mint FBs for the day.

Nice. And the GTI in the background. Good taste!

Sup Broshes,

Just came from NikeLV yesterday and this is what they had. They also had some IDs at their ID station!
(Sorry for the crap IPhone pics in advance)
Suede roshes just look a bit weird to me... they look kind of uncomfortable too. I'd have to see a really good picture of them, in a good colorway, then maybe i'd consider getting some suede ID's...

Well, I think I caught the Roshe-virus and I'm unconditionally in love with the newly released Total Crimson ones. Is there any way to get these in Europe (Belgium)? Will they be released over here?

Just bought my first pair of roshes! Been keeping up with this thread for a while and thought it was finally time to contribute now that I've got my first pair. Got my gammas from FNL :smile:  A bit tight on the sides though. I know that these are supposed to loosen up after a while but is it significant? Trying to buy another pair online but debating whether get a .5 size up or not. 

Which would you guys rather get, 100$ DS cybers? or a pair of total crimsons and/or squads?
Whatever you like the best 100$ ds cybers though for me.  Harder to come by a pair, and i could get 70 later to pick up some squads or crimsons doesn't look like theyre going anywhere. 

Goddammit to whoever bought the mangos that were on ebay for $50. Was waiting on the seller to send better pics cause it was hard to tell if they were authentic or not

Back
Top Bottom