ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got my beaches in last Friday from HS. Best Roshe to release this year and easily in my top 5 now. Love em! Glad they're finally making it stateside. 

follow me on ig @bigpoint7 and the team @teamroshe
I said I wouldnt, but now its for sure I am. I do like the darker mesh against that brich, or beach. whatever, haha. 

@Coachella
Super comfy for the win!

quick question: out of boredom and curiosity..what's everyone's most worn pair of roshes?

personally, it's my cybers. wore the hell out of them, the waffle sole isnt even on the bottom anymore, it's actually turning into a smooth sole...:frown:

quick question: out of boredom and curiosity..what's everyone's most worn pair of roshes?

personally, it's my cybers. wore the hell out of them, the waffle sole isnt even on the bottom anymore, it's actually turning into a smooth sole...:frown:

black sails for me fam, just goes with almost everything.

Does anyone know if cooljs does phone orders? If so, it's about to go DOWN...tomorrow morning. 
laugh.gif

Any of you that ordered your v2 mangos from footasylum get your package yet? 

Royal mail's tracking system says my package has been stuck in New York since the 10th...

calypso's for me.. but these arent my beaters and they're well taken care of

I think if a local spot got the beaches/mango v2's, the locals should be allowed to get em' 1st. Just my opinion

All of the black based ones get steady rotation - Sails/Sirens/Stadium Greens/NRGs/Mint Tonals.  Probably the Gammas once summer rolls around.

Your denim cuffs need work

I think my Mom use to cuff my pants like that for church back when I was like 6 years old. I even hated it then.

I'm hoping he's mocking some of broshes here who cuff their pants like that. All for people cuffing and doing what they want, but it looks awful.

ugh i found an 11.5 siren on eBay. been searching for months now, but i'm not dropiing $160 shipped for that 
mean.gif
Lol i finally found my size also, was around 120-130 until the dude decide it wasn't good enough and now its ghost bid up to 170$ 0 feedback buyers are lovely

Back
Top Bottom