ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Finally picked up a pair a few weeks ago 
nthat.gif
. iPhone pic. 

Which would you guys rather get, 100$ DS cybers? or a pair of total crimsons and/or squads?
Since I'm not aware of the availability of the total crimsons in the future, I'd say cybers. In a year or so, you'll really appreciate them when the prices are super high. They'll be harder and harder to find as time goes by. I'd pounce at the chance to pick some up, but there is no love for size 13. :-(

My local shop [CoolJs] does not ship or do phone orders. You have to live in the Miami / lower Florida guys.

All of the black based ones get steady rotation - Sails/Sirens/Stadium Greens/NRGs/Mint Tonals.  Probably the Gammas once summer rolls around.

+1 for this. my most used pairs as well. now you can add the Mint FBs and Tokyo Mids (i unds today)

My local shop [CoolJs] does not ship or do phone orders. You have to live in the Miami / lower Florida guys.

That's unfortunate man, i put up thier # for no reason then. Oh well damn alot of lurkers and resellers must be disappointed now :lol:

Last edited:
Ok SFV,CA peeps! Has anyone even seen a pair of mint FBs or Crimson in person at any stores around here? I haven't seen either one at all. Checked many spots and nothing. I've been on a hunt for the mints since day one and have had zero luck. Just got back from the northridge mall and I saw everything but those two from the current releases. This is getting ******ed.

Anyone order a pair of roshes from Urban before? They seem to be pretty infamous for messing up orders, and even sending out a pair of used roshes (one guy claimed)

Anyone order a pair of roshes from Urban before? They seem to be pretty infamous for messing up orders, and even sending out a pair of used roshes (one guy claimed)
yes, my friend and i have ordered from UO, three pairs, all dead stock with no damage to the box and no security tags 

nickn408 ordered. they weren't DS and so he went to the store and returned and bought it again for $43

nickn408 ordered. they weren't DS and so he went to the store and returned and bought it again for $43
Damn that's crazy, how does a store sell used sneakers like that?

I guess it's like a hit or miss kinda thing :/

Last edited:
Sooo excited for these. 
roll.gif

Definitely need to double up!
I said I wouldnt, but now its for sure I am. I do like the darker mesh against that brich, or beach. whatever, haha. 
these are dope
Don't sleep fellas. These are definitely double up worthy. And based off what we see dropping in the future. These are still taking the cake. Granted that's my opinion. But you don't wanna find yourself in the summer like "damn I should've copped those when I had the chance" 

Ok SFV,CA peeps! Has anyone even seen a pair of mint FBs or Crimson in person at any stores around here? I haven't seen either one at all. Checked many spots and nothing. I've been on a hunt for the mints since day one and have had zero luck. Just got back from the northridge mall and I saw everything but those two from the current releases. This is getting ******ed.
Call ahead of time so you don't drive around and waste gas. If you find a spot, ask them to hold it for you. Good luck.

Damn that's crazy, how does a store sell used sneakers like that?

I guess it's like a hit or miss kinda thing :/
99/100 of they're pairs are fine tbh, some have security tags but thats not a major problem, I went into stores and tried on all 3 OG colorways no problem in a couple sizes.  Some had specks dirt, but what you expect other people have also tried them on and theyre in the back.  Just go into a local one if you want them most have all 3 in stock

Back
Top Bottom