ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

tumblr_lw7qn58NxG1qii6tmo1_500.gif
Well done.

They're only reselling the mints because people are dumb enough to cop for those ridiculous prices.
???
So you're saying i can resell to dumb people?
Hahaha.
Still doesn't change the fact that they're reselling especially on how you guys bash others for reselling
^^^

Truth.com
You have your opinion. 99% of us do not re-sell.
99% is also YOUR opinion. It's not like you guys are keeping tabs. If i had to take a guess it would probably be 85% of them (IMO). We'll never know the exact number.

Most likely Team Roshe have figured out another solution to share information besides positing it on this particular thread since the hype is getting high around these sneakers. I don't blame them.

If you want to share your information just think before you decide to post in this thread.

I try to help people more through PM's instead of this thread, depending on their post counts and how long they have been a member.

As for Team Roshe members reselling... *shrug* Do what you do. but don't call people dumb for purchasing over retail because people like him take away other people's chances to purchase them at retail and results them into paying resell prices. Ey, if they have the financials to purchase it, why not?

Don't worry about what others are doing.

Just my 2 cents.

Back on topic:

Mangos need to drop soon...

Last edited:
Look on the first page. It has all the information about Team Roshe and Rosherun's in General.
Nah im good on that, know about the roshe, dont particularly care too much about knowing about the team. A simple answer would have sufficed, dont care enough to read the team roshe mission statement. no troll. no hate. keep on keepin on. 

While everyone is sitting back rebelling while rating popcorn, PM me if you need the plug on Black Wovens sz 11 for retail+shipping. 
grin.gif
No buying/selling/trading in this thread. Please post in your signature instead before you get a warning from the mods.

Really wondering why the Mango V2s haven't dropped in the states yet, it is 3 weeks or maybe a month since we had them in store here in Europe and they are just sitting everywhere. 

Is Nike trying to hype them by planting them in Europe first or something?

Can anybody please legit check these for me. They're currently with Frugirls and I asked them to take pictures to verify them. I haven't seen anything wrong with them, but I just want to make sure they're legit.
Looks legit to me. 

I wish the put in some loud (neon) soles. The sole options are too dull for my taste.
A speckled or glow in the dark option would have set this Nike iD option off for months. Arctic Green looks to be the only interesting sole option and even then it's a little dull. 3M detailing would have been a nice touch as well.

Still waiting on the mangoes, hopefully they'll be released by the first week of May. Was thinking about getting them for $116 shipped from the UK, but I'm just going to wait and double up when they release here.

Really wondering why the Mango V2s haven't dropped in the states yet, it is 3 weeks or maybe a month since we had them in store here in Europe and they are just sitting everywhere. 

Is Nike trying to hype them by planting them in Europe first or something?
Damn, are they really just sitting there? that won't be the case here...

Really need someone with some "soeckle" skills to do a little custom on my roshes. particularly on the sport reds and total crimsons. The white sole is cool, but a little bland for me.

Back
Top Bottom