ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yeah there are risks involve with that.. but thats what youll have to take if you really want them.
That's actually not a safe feeling of purchase. If they're using recycled pictures of older shoes they can get away with shipping out fake pairs by claiming that its legit and they don't have time to take photos. I have a bad enough feeling using old photos I took of foamposites that I sell and I'm not even a retailer.

Damn flywire pack droppin *****....hmmmm...if the V2s dnt mysteriously drop then ill scoop those hyper blues

5/15 thats for sure ? Or just rumor ? Thought gonna be out this week or next week. I told my gf incase the shoe is out she need to get it for me since I'm at work.

Stopped by Nike Portland today

They had all 3 florals and tarps for men

Also had all of the womens splatter including the black and whites (not sure if they had larger sizes)

I know they do phone orders for anyone looking to cop

Does anyone know if Angelus paint is available at Art & Crafts stores? Or can you just get it online?
You can get online at turtlefeathers, or check your local shoe repair shop (but they usually only have the normal black, white, grey, brown colors). 1 ounce bottles are around $5 whereas 4 ounce bottles run from $8-$10.

The DFWs are nice but i'm sick of white mid/outsole already. Another reason I returned the black speckles. Given that the GTC don't come out for another month, I think it's the right time to order iD.

has anyone ever put there Roshes in the DRYER after washing? about to do my first wash. haha my two most beat up used pairs siren red and stadium green.

I thought it was common knowledge that TR members are for the most part LAMES.

Anyone who calls themselves BROSHES has issues.

Preaching about resellers and 99% of them are resellers. :rofl:
Wait.. Is Broshe a Team Roshe exclusive name? I mean I call everyone on here Broshe...
Heck I even call my sister Broshe... She thinks its a she-bro lmao

has anyone ever put there Roshes in the DRYER after washing? about to do my first wash. haha my two most beat up used pairs siren red and stadium green.

I wouldn't. I've always air dried them. Having them ding around in the washer is tough on the ears as it is since I baby my Roshes.. LOL.

IF you decide to throw them in the dryer, just don't use heat. I suggest just throwing them in the washer, take them out, set them to the side, forget about them, and let them dry. Don't forget to remove your insoles and laces from the shoes. You can throw the laces in the washer too if you want. You can do the pillowcase method but I've had the same results with and without it.

Last edited:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-WMNS-NI...79346?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item2a2be86e72

this made me laugh
roll.gif

Wait.. Is Broshe a Team Roshe exclusive name? I mean I call everyone on here Broshe...
Heck I even call my sister Broshe... She thinks its a she-bro lmao
No, I don't think anyone has tried to claim it as exclusive - go nuts with it.

As for why TR exists, I can only go from my perspective (as you can see, I'm a low number member, so opinions may differ) - when TR started, 80% of you weren't here.  Roshes were still at NR and small boutiques, but not Footaction/FNL/etc.  This was before the re-stocks.  Hell, it was before Stadium Greens and Knicks.  I wanted to be a part of it to provide info and get info from others.  Some of you may remember the time when these were hard to find.  We looked out for one another during those times.  Is it as necessary now?  Probably not, but a lot of us have become friendly with one another in cyberspace, and a few SoCal guys even meet up and hang out from time to time.  Corny?  Maybe.  But it is what it is.

Personally, I've never thought of myself as elite because of it - if I've ever come off as such, my apologies.  I've said from the beginning that I *want* people to love these and get as many as they can, because that's what will keep them in production.

Go ahead, flame away.

EDIT - and for those people that look at Join Dates - my original account was deleted.

Last edited:
Damn yall are crazy LOL I was just asking a simple question and you all thought itd be cool to start bashing. I didnt mean to disrespect anyone.

Sorry seeson and Team Roshe, didnt mean for it to end up like this. Just disregard what i said. My apologies

Now carry on.
Just saw the post, yup that's me. My price is at $130 I think? Double-boxed, next day FedEx with tracking confirmation. You also forgot to mention the two wovens I've barely worn and selling for under retail. I bought the Mint FBs before I lost my job at the beginning of April. I sold all of my other DS roshes to other Team Roshe members for retail prior to April to make some ends meet. Would you have sold your pair for retail to a complete stranger knowing you could definitely get double? 

I don't have a problem with resellers anymore. We're all resellers, whether you sell for retail, or resale, to a friend or a complete stranger. Whether we like it or not, there will always be resellers trying to make a quick buck.

Thanks for the apology, but your remark wasn't out of line, regarding the current image around Team Roshe. Not everyone's perfect. Let's just move on and continue to talk about the shoe we all love to rock.

man I don't understand why y'all hating on TeamRoshe for. Majority of the members have only done good for the community at large, especially here on NT. it's not about being apart of a clique or group, it's about doing what you can to help one another out. we all have made it to this forum for a one SOLE reason, we all like roshes. imo even if your not a numbered member if your in the thread helping guys out with links, trades or even basic info then your doing your part. Pat yourself on the back. it's about contribution not the label

Back
Top Bottom