ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

man I don't understand why y'all hating on TeamRoshe for. Majority of the members have only done good for the community at large, especially here on NT. it's not about being apart of a clique or group, it's about doing what you can to help one another out. we all have made it to this forum for a one SOLE reason, we all like roshes. imo even if your not a numbered member if your in the thread helping guys out with links, trades or even basic info then your doing your part. Pat yourself on the back. it's about contribution not the label
but when they bash on someone for reselling and they do the same things makes them just seem like they are higher level than us just getting into the roshe game now. 

Did fnl actually drop the mints in the last 24 hours and sell out, or is the page just up for some reason?
i dont know whenever i go on finishline like in the morning it pops up then the next seconds its down. I dont know if someone is ******g with us or if they restock like 1 shoe or what.

man I don't understand why y'all hating on TeamRoshe for. Majority of the members have only done good for the community at large, especially here on NT. it's not about being apart of a clique or group, it's about doing what you can to help one another out. we all have made it to this forum for a one SOLE reason, we all like roshes. imo even if your not a numbered member if your in the thread helping guys out with links, trades or even basic info then your doing your part. Pat yourself on the back. it's about contribution not the label
Thank you.

Very well said.

Been dealing with little bits of BS on Facebook regarding my foamposite collection. Apparently the picture has been circulating around heavily with people I assume claiming it. Now since I watermarked it, people are claiming that it's not mine. Like I'm really supposed to pull out my 20 something pairs and add a piece of paper onto it. I swear the human population can be really idiotic at times.

I'm just gonna collect Roshes from now on haha.

If anyone sees any stores in nyc with the black speckled roshes in a size 11.5 or maybe 12 please pm me, really need them.... cant believe i missed out on the ndc drop for them
frown.gif

Been dealing with little bits of BS on Facebook regarding my foamposite collection. Apparently the picture has been circulating around heavily with people I assume claiming it. Now since I watermarked it, people are claiming that it's not mine. Like I'm really supposed to pull out my 20 something pairs and add a piece of paper onto it. I swear the human population can be really idiotic at times.

Jay Marquez? 

Last edited:
Did fnl actually drop the mints in the last 24 hours and sell out, or is the page just up for some reason?

i dont know whenever i go on finishline like in the morning it pops up then the next seconds its down. I dont know if someone is ******g with us or if they restock like 1 shoe or what.

One store in NJ technically has one size 13 in their inventory so the page keeps popping up until that shoe gets acknowledged as sold. They say they don't have it and its a quantity mistake but more than likely its being held for an employee or manager. "Mistake" will probably be fixed since tomorrow is payday. Lol!

Just saw the post, yup that's me. My price is at $130 I think? Double-boxed, next day FedEx with tracking confirmation. You also forgot to mention the two wovens I've barely worn and selling for under retail. I bought the Mint FBs before I lost my job at the beginning of April. I sold all of my other DS roshes to other Team Roshe members for retail prior to April to make some ends meet. Would you have sold your pair for retail to a complete stranger knowing you could definitely get double? 

I don't have a problem with resellers anymore. We're all resellers, whether you sell for retail, or resale, to a friend or a complete stranger. Whether we like it or not, there will always be resellers trying to make a quick buck.

Thanks for the apology, but your remark wasn't out of line, regarding the current image around Team Roshe. Not everyone's perfect. Let's just move on and continue to talk about the shoe we all love to rock.
Thank you for the response fam. I didn't want to come off bad or anything and I really didn't mind anymore if you did or did not respond because of all this flaming -.- But thanks anyway for taking away a little of time to respond. I see where you're coming from and I understand. Now everyone should see this and understand it like I did and MOVE ON.

May is going to be an expensive month. :smh: Kobe purple fades 5/11, Kobe chaos id 5/13 roshe beaches 5/15 and Kobe homes 5/25 then I'm making a trip to Florida so airplane tickets rip to my wallet.

So I just called Proper to order the Gray Flywire unfortunately they're sold out. **** myself for not ordering them earlier and my timing sucks.

May is going to be an expensive month.
mean.gif
Kobe purple fades 5/11, Kobe chaos id 5/13 roshe beaches 5/15 and Kobe homes 5/25 then I'm making a trip to Florida so airplane tickets rip to my wallet.
Confirmed date for the beaches?

So I just called Proper to order the Gray Flywire unfortunately they're sold out. **** myself for not ordering them earlier and my timing sucks.

Email oneness right now and ask what sizes they still have. Joe and company will respond within minutes. They might have a few left. Nicekicks has a few on their online shop right now as well. Good luck!

Was just browsing taobao...and MAN there are a lot of fakes! If nothing else though, it did give me some inspiration for custom jobs, lace swaps, ID's, etc.

(Upcoming maroons w/ a black swoosh)

(Would LOVE this as a nice, clean ID)

(Sport red's w/ black swoosh)

(Siren's w/ ticked laces)

Last edited:
Never go by a catalog date, especially a _/1 or _/15. It's just a general time frame. For example, catalog date for Roshe Run iD is 4/1...

These just came in and I had to throw them on. The mateial is really soft, not as breathable as og mesh but flexible. Its like cloth. And to think I almost dropped 200 on the digi camos a couple months ago. Now waiting on my tiger camos that are on the way.

I had that happen to me a few years ago. Freaking sucked and made it harder to sell the pair that I had. From that moment forward, I watermarked everything and in areas where it would be tough for them to try and photoshop it out of the picture or make it extremely time consuming to even try.

Last edited:
I had that happen to me a few years ago. Freaking sucked and made it harder to sell the pair that I had. From that moment forward, I watermarked everything and in areas where it would be tough for them to try and photoshop it out of the picture or make it extremely time consuming to even try.
Yeah I mean if people wanna claim my photo I'm flattered. It's just the ones that assume that I didn't post my OWN collection for sale that irritate me. Nevertheless the people with real money know the deal and it'll finance my next purchase.

Back
Top Bottom