ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The DFWs are nice but i'm sick of white mid/outsole already. Another reason I returned the black speckles. Given that the GTC don't come out for another month, I think it's the right time to order iD.

Really? That's too bad. I don't think I can ever get tired of the white sole. One of the best features of the shoot. I just want to take a bite of a fresh pair every time I get a new pair. Like looking at a bubble butt. Nom, Nom, Nom.

Anybody know if their local NT have any stock of the florals? Every one that i've called has been cleaned out. Called 21 Mercer two times during their store hours and they never have picked up, something is messed up at that location 
mean.gif
. But if anyone knows if their local one has any stock it would be much appreciated for the info. Been looking for my size 14 for close to a month. 

PM me if you'd like, sorry for the long post broshes.

Anybody know if their local NT have any stock of the florals? Every one that i've called has been cleaned out. Called 21 Mercer two times during their store hours and they never have picked up, something is messed up at that location 
mean.gif
. But if anyone knows if their local one has any stock it would be much appreciated for the info. Been looking for my size 14 for close to a month. 

PM me if you'd like, sorry for the long post broshes.
If I'm not mistaken I think NT Portland have them. (503) 221-6453 Call them to make sure.

DFW are a hit in my book with the mesh feeling and looking really nice on these. Fitment is TTS and they fit nothing like Wovens or even GPX Roshe's. Don't pass on these because you'll want them later. Shout out to Oneness for the fast shipping and great customer service. I have the other three DFW on the way 
nthat.gif

Ordered a pair of Hyperblue DFW's from Oneness earlier today. MAN I cant wait to get them in hand! Been waiting for that particular cw to hit stateside so I didnt have to buy them from one of the Europe shops. Stoked to have been able to get a pair...the whole DFW pack is clean IMO, but the hyperblues are :smokin

Now that these are in hand...time to start looking into iD'ing a pair. Anyone know when the Swoosh discount expires??

Loving these shoes to chill in. Had originally bought a pair for work but now I cant seem to stop coppin haha. Even bought a pair on Gammas for my bro's upcoming birthday.

Passing up on the AJ 8's releasing this weekend now that I got these Hyperblue DFW's

Last edited:
Really? That's too bad. I don't think I can ever get tired of the white sole. One of the best features of the shoot. I just want to take a bite of a fresh pair every time I get a new pair. Like looking at a bubble butt. Nom, Nom, Nom.

Don't get me wrong I love the clean black upper with white midsole look but i need more color variety in my small collection. I don't like loud colors on the upper but on the midsole that's a different story. :lol: that's a good comparison, I can never get tired of looking at that, one is good enough though. 8)

Will FA/FL/Champs be getting DFW's or are they limited to QS accounts only? Either way, I'll be checking the local spots tomorrow. Those blacks are tough! Still don't think the DFW feature should equal a $30 markup (especially since FB's didn't) but I must admit, they look mighty nice.

If I'm not mistaken I think NT Portland have them. (503) 221-6453 Call them to make sure.
I called a couple hours back and according to the guy on the phone they had no stock at all of the atomic teals. Everybody else must've cleared 'em out! 
laugh.gif
. The guy seemed really friendly so I wasn't salty in the least. Thanks for the reply man. Still on the hunt though 
mean.gif

Ordered a pair of Hyperblue DFW's from Oneness earlier today. MAN I cant wait to get them in hand! Been waiting for that particular cw to hit stateside so I didnt have to buy them from one of the Europe shops. Stoked to have been able to get a pair...the whole DFW pack is clean IMO, but the hyperblues are :smokin

Now that these are in hand...time to start looking into iD'ing a pair. Anyone know when the Swoosh discount expires??

Loving these shoes to chill in. Had originally bought a pair for work but now I cant seem to stop coppin haha. Even bought a pair on Gammas for my bro's upcoming birthday.

Passing up on the AJ 8's releasing this weekend now that I got these Hyperblue DFW's

Swoosh 30 Offer expires April 19, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. PDT

Was just browsing taobao...and MAN there are a lot of fakes! If nothing else though, it did give me some inspiration for custom jobs, lace swaps, ID's, etc.

(Upcoming maroons w/ a black swoosh)

(Would LOVE this as a nice, clean ID)

(Sport red's w/ black swoosh)

(Siren's w/ ticked laces)
I swear I read somewhere not 100% but that the platinum and sail ones were coming out in the distant future.

NDC's needs to start doing a better job of posting detailed and accurate photos of Roshe releases. The initial pre-release photos they had on NDC for the Squads and Tarps were a complete joke. Now they are completely missing the awesome detail on their DFWs. In their pics on NDC, the night stadium/Turqoise look so bland that they look like a pair of Sails with a lace swap. The Hyper blues don't show the detail either on NDC. Here's some detailed photos of the Turqoise DFWs that i saw on the Oneness287 site. Beautiful.

Last edited:
If you want the DFW in black/teal or black/crimson just throw on teal or crimson laces on your black/sails, if you've got them. I myself am only getting the hyper blues and strata greys. I'm gonna swap the orange laces out with white ones. They will be the closest thing to the Dylan Raasch OG grey pair that I want so badly to drop.

For those who was able to get the mints from Nordstrom yesterday, what's the status of your order? Did they already ship? Mine still says "in process". Not looking good.

Was just browsing taobao...and MAN there are a lot of fakes! If nothing else though, it did give me some inspiration for custom jobs, lace swaps, ID's, etc.

(Upcoming maroons w/ a black swoosh)

(Would LOVE this as a nice, clean ID)

(Sport red's w/ black swoosh)

(Siren's w/ ticked laces)

Sorry to say but these are fakes/replicas

For those who was able to get the mints from Nordstrom yesterday, what's the status of your order? Did they already ship? Mine still says "in process". Not looking good.

i dont know what happened with mints but nordstrom i believe ships out from Boston, it took them two business days to ship a pair of shoes i recently ordered.

im sure they are backed up from the delay.

Pair I ordered has been shipped out of Hialeah, FL...wherever that is. Says it'll be here on the 23rd.

Sorry bro, but Nordstrom is a fake business the online website is fake.......

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom