ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Damn homie. Did you have one of your contacts rob a store. lol. Good looking for the peeps your helping out. Too bad no 10.5 in there.

I only got one pair of 10.5 but my friend took them. big size are very very hard to come by.

Nice pic ill! 

Now I know some people aren't really feeling this CW as much as others. So I thought I'd show you guys what I did just to throw some ideas out there. I doubt I will keep them this way, but I like to call them watermelon punches. 
Digging these watermelons! Regret selling my stadium greens now...

Roshes cost $100 in Australia plus postage is $50-60 so your not gonna find them for $150.  plus you have to consider the Aussie dollar is stronger then the US

sad times....

still can't decide between black/sail, iguana, doubling up on sport red (would probably wear the most), or gambling with sz12 trop twist. by the time i decide i wont be able to find them locally

Heads up! womens challenge reds and sprites at footlocker/champs/footaction w/ free shipping. Still on the hunt for calypsos...its been fun hunting for roshes but im getting tired lol :/

Just thought I'd say this thread and Team Roshe are two of the coolest things I've seen on NT in years :pimp:

People are genuinely sharing info and pictures, and even helping everyone else out with locating pairs...

This is what NT is all about :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Going hard on Rosheeeees
smokin.gif
I got Dibs on the nicer box haha
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom