ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I wonder if its still possible to find the black/sails in a size 7. I wanna get a pair for my lil bro

wait, 6 pairs of mangos for yourself?!
LOL! Come up! 
laugh.gif

Took another collection pic... Mango's missing.
Nice pic ill! 

Now I know some people aren't really feeling this CW as much as others. So I thought I'd show you guys what I did just to throw some ideas out there. I doubt I will keep them this way, but I like to call them watermelon punches. 

Anyone think of painting the women's sprite swoosh white or the womens purple swoosh black? Just thoughts I have in my head. Damn the womens sprite look nicer each time I see them.

Nice pic ill! 

Now I know some people aren't really feeling this CW as much as others. So I thought I'd show you guys what I did just to throw some ideas out there. I doubt I will keep them this way, but I like to call them watermelon punches. 
Looks Good!

Long work day finally ended so I treated myself to some retail therapy. Went and picked up my black sails at kicks sole provider. Two pairs in less than a week!! This damn thread I tell ya lol

Anyone think of painting the women's sprite swoosh white or the womens purple swoosh black? Just thoughts I have in my head. Damn the womens sprite look nicer each time I see them.
do not have those colorways, but i have the tropical twist and will be painting the swoosh black and swapping laces with my siren red. 

also have a secret project. not going to say more, not really sure how it will turn out but i have something in the works as far as customs.

I should have my two pairs of Calypsos coming...finally can take a rest from scooping up stuff till the Premiums come out.

As for that picture of Mango boxes, good stuff man! Glad to see more of us able to get pairs! :pimp:

having a hard time finding calypsos and mangos in a sz 8 ....... Are these going for more than 150 shipped to the US?

having a hard time finding calypsos and mangos in a sz 8 ....... Are these going for more than 150 shipped to the US?
You're not going to find Calypsos unless they pop up on eBay for rape prices. You're looking at $225+ shipped for those.

Mangos, however, can be had if you can get them imported from Asia.

Roshes cost $100 in Australia plus postage is $50-60 so your not gonna find them for $150.  plus you have to consider the Aussie dollar is stronger then the US

Made some more videos today. Here's a quick look at the women's Tropical Twist, and a comparison of the Mangos and Sirens.

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

Nice on feet video GTFan!! Always appreciated!!

Back
Top Bottom