ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Spoke to two different NR's in my area (LA) and they both said that NR's will no longer get Roshe's and that they will only be available at actual Nordstrom stores. Has anyone else heard this?

Spoke to two different NR's in my area (LA) and they both said that NR's will no longer get Roshe's and that they will only be available at actual Nordstrom stores. Has anyone else heard this?
yeah, like a month and a half ago.  except i haven't seen my nordstrom carry anything yet

yeah, like a month and a half ago.  except i haven't seen my nordstrom carry anything yet
I assume Nordstrom stores won't be receiving any Roshes until the release of the Winter colorways, which could be a ways away. I'm hoping they do get them, though, as Nordstrom stores are one of the last places hypebeasts would go looking for them.

Ugh, Nike, once again, being a ***** when it comes to making another FSR of a popular shoe. We're not talking about an expensive, crazy technology shoe... it's a roshe. A shoe that cost $5 bucks to make in a factory, and retails for $75 more. Why on earth could you not reup the Clyps colorway is beyond me. Easily the most popular colorway of the series.

Its just too logical boost. I dont get it. I'd be tripling up if they did another FSR.

I might be the only one that doesnt like the sibers. Just reminds me of dentyne gum.

Slowly losing my love for these. The hype is killing it. Whatever they decide to do with this shoe next can only be a disappointment. Dont get too cute please. Platinums are a definitely no for me, so far.

My current collection

:

Proud to say most I've ever paid was $78 shipped for my Iguanas. Looking to double up on the Blacks, Cybers, and Iguanas. Then some WMNS Soar Blue as soon as they go on sale, and finally get a pair of the Knicks and Wolf Grey/Speed Yellow Colorway. Hopefully by Sept. 1st I can get some high res pics of my updated collection for my Team Roshe application
pimp.gif

Last edited:
they are referring to the women roshes.  their mesh is made of different material.  mens are all the same
Yeah fortunately none of the mens CW have this type of mesh being used, yet. The mesh is definitely a tighter/smoother material. My girl actually went up .5 a size with these compared to her sails, but it could've been the socks she was wearing. Haven't tried any on, but it looks like they have less breathability. She's not a big fan of the smoother mesh, but what can you do.

NIKEf1end and I had a convo about this earlier. He made a good point that the material probably attracts women more because they actually shine/shimmer more than the other. Could strictly be a cosmetic thing.
Ah ok. 

This appeases me. 

side note: still havent gotten my Urban Outfitters confirmation
mean.gif

My offer still stands if anyone wants me to check the Fox Hills places for Roshes, as I still saw some in the stores last week. 

Ah ok. 

This appeases me. 

side note: still havent gotten my Urban Outfitters confirmation
mean.gif

My offer still stands if anyone wants me to check the Fox Hills places for Roshes, as I still saw some in the stores last week. 
is there a shoe palace at the Fox Hills?

Size 6.5 and size 7 TEALS on the bay for 165 shipped, just checked the team roster and no one is that size, it is ridiculous but that seems to be about the going rate now, with only Aussie producing pairs...
I'm not a team member, but wear a 7. I will be passing however on the teals because I can't see myself wearing them.

I'm not a team member, but wear a 7. I will be passing however on the teals because I can't see myself wearing them.
Damn, those 6.5s and 7s are the only pairs I've seen recently for (somewhat) decent prices. $165 shipped isn't bad when kids are dropping $225+ for bigger sizes on eBay.

I was able to place an order for the Anthracite/Cyber and Black/Anthracite-Siren Red in size 9.5 @ Sheikh today. I believe they also have the Wolf Grey/Yellow color available for order as well, but not sure what sizes.

Last edited:
Made some more videos today. Here's a quick look at the women's Tropical Twist, and a comparison of the Mangos and Sirens.

Its just too logical boost. I dont get it. I'd be tripling up if they did another FSR.
I might be the only one that doesnt like the sibers. Just reminds me of dentyne gum.
Slowly losing my love for these. The hype is killing it. Whatever they decide to do with this shoe next can only be a disappointment. Dont get too cute please. Platinums are a definitely no for me, so far.
Its just like every other shoe Nike makes especially when its the first run. Its testing the market. When you think about it, as a company why mass produce something that was different in all aspects. Something that was not of the norm. I mean why lose money producing a whole lot of them if it ended in failure. You lose out. You only provide a few to see how it would sell. You can either fail or succeed at it, at this point they succeeded in producing a shoe that a select few loved. Not everyone is keen to Roshes still, you have people asking about them or someone passing it via word of mouth. So now the ones that were late in finding out what the shoe is about are now searching for them like crazy.

Honestly I do hope that the hype kills the shoe, cause then it would be more available to those who really love the shoe. I really don't want to see these mass produced and find them at a footlocker, keep it to boutiques, smaller Nike stores, stores like that. This shoe brought back people that lost their thirst for the game like myself. This is what makes the shoe game is fun, searching for shoes, making new friends/contacts and them not having to charge you up the a#$ because they want to make money. This is what the shoe game/collecting is about.

It looks like someone scooped up those Mangos that were on eBay... Also, that pair of Calypsos on eBay for bid is already over $200 with 3 days left in the auction.

I was able to place an order for the Anthracite/Cyber and Black/Anthracite-Siren Red in size 9.5 @ Sheikh today. I believe they also have the Wolf Grey/Yellow color available for order as well, but not sure what sizes.

Are you referring to a phone order? Been looking for sirens everywhere...

Its just like every other shoe Nike makes especially when its the first run. Its testing the market. When you think about it, as a company why mass produce something that was different in all aspects. Something that was not of the norm. I mean why lose money producing a whole lot of them if it ended in failure. You lose out. You only provide a few to see how it would sell. You can either fail or succeed at it, at this point they succeeded in producing a shoe that a select few loved. Not everyone is keen to Roshes still, you have people asking about them or someone passing it via word of mouth. So now the ones that were late in finding out what the shoe is about are now searching for them like crazy.

Honestly I do hope that the hype kills the shoe, cause then it would be more available to those who really love the shoe. I really don't want to see these mass produced and find them at a footlocker, keep it to boutiques, smaller Nike stores, stores like that. This shoe brought back people that lost their thirst for the game like myself. This is what makes the shoe game is fun, searching for shoes, making new friends/contacts and them not having to charge you up the a#$ because they want to make money. This is what the shoe game/collecting is about.

Hat off to you NIKEf1end, amen!!

Back
Top Bottom