ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

he got seniority and swoosh
laugh.gif
What does that exactly mean?

The thirst for calypsos is unreal, in my opinion I don't see what's all the hype I know they were the first roshe, the color way is clean but still there are other roshes that are better than " the legendary all mighty godly grail calypsos" if you don't have it move on. I don't have them and I'm good with what's out today
Just my 2 cents lol
preach brotha

The kid sis got her pair of speckles in today via NDC...

Honestly, after seeing them in person, a grown man shouldn't attempt to put these on feet.

Last edited:
Belgian Beast, if by any chance they have small sizes (7.5 or 8 US) we can def work something out. 2 for 1 Roshes (crimsons plus you pick, and/or cash). It's a desert in this ***** and i'm THIRSTY AF.

definitely a mistake by posting about the calypsos. you're gonna be bombarded with pms/replies unless you edit your posts. just sayin...

At the moment I'm not going to answer any PM's, that would take up my whole day. Monday I'll get to the boutique, take pictures and see what sizes I can get. I'm going to take all sizes 8-11 with me because something tells me they are worth keeping. They are 90€ retail over here.

At the moment I'm not going to answer any PM's, that would take up my whole day. Monday I'll get to the boutique, take pictures and see what sizes I can get. I'm going to take all sizes 8-11 with me because something tells me they are worth keeping. They are 90€ retail over here.

edit your posts bro. if not, people will continue to message you.

So far i've been on the look out for some roshes, there's only one store that even knew what roshe runs were and that was footaction and all they had were the squadron blue pair. Champs and Finishline had no clue what I was talking about. The struggle is real over here in Oklahoma. [emoji]128555[/emoji]

I still PM'd you but you but if you get a size US 9-10 I'm ready to start offering

$$$

Last edited:
I got your $200 on hand right now with the Calypsos with Supreme, SB Dunks, Air Maxes hookups in the future. 
wink.gif

If you wanted to stop or slow down the amount of PMs you're getting, you should have just said you were kidding and that these are the Calypsos you found.

Last edited:
as far as I know they did not have any half sizes in the Calypsos, if I only knew that they were that rare before I just looked them up, would have bought the lot

kinda weird how you are on this thread and didnt know the value of a calypso. if i saw them at a store no hesitation... i would go up to the cashier and say give me all of them.

he got seniority and swoosh :lol:
What does that exactly mean?

He has been on NT longer than brokeandfamous and has discount on Nike products.

You can buy and sell Calypsos and get as many pairs of Crimsons as you like. No need to have someone do you a small favor then you do someone else a bigger favor. They weren't going out of their way to help you out until you mention the Calypsos.

Last edited:
Last edited:
So far i've been on the look out for some roshes, there's only one store that even knew what roshe runs were and that was footaction and all they had were the squadron blue pair. Champs and Finishline had no clue what I was talking about. The struggle is real over here in Oklahoma. [emoji]128555[/emoji]
Indeed it is. Online is our only hope. ever.

He has been on NT longer than brokeandfamous and has discount on Nike products.

They weren't going out of their way to help you out until you mention the Calypsos.
that I have to disagree with you on. I offered to help him out when he first posted he wanted crimsons....#justsaying

Back
Top Bottom