ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Ready for summer 
nthat.gif
not bad where did u get them from?

I fill my bathroom sink with hot water and scrub the insoles with an old toothbrush. After cleaning, I just dry them with a towel.
Or you can just buy the shoe cleaner from footlocker or footaction and it leaves them good as new after you wipe em down with a towel .. I wouldn't use their scrubber that comes with it tho it seems like it's to hard and will mess up the soft mid sole

now that it seems like we have to wait until may 15th, that $115 from foot asylum is starting to sound more reasonable haha. i know its $40 over retail, but i've been known as an impulse buyer :rolleyes

Any body needs the nyc mids and the black/crimson flywires, Compound Gallery in Portland has them for retail plus shipping. (503)-796- 2733

Last edited:
Reactions: lyl
Im
Imagine the thirst for iguanas if they were never retro'd..

I'm still want a 9..any idea if they will be available again the summer? Just wondering or should I pull the trigger on a pair for $100?

Last edited:
Imagine the thirst for iguanas if they were never retro'd..
wouldn't have been any. Calypsos were the odd bunch out of the colorways and instantly grabbed the attention of everyone. My dumb butt order 3 pairs. I got a 10.5, 11, and 11.5 cause I was unsure of the sizing. Kept the 10.5 and returned the other 2 to nike...I should've sat on them had I know I could get 400% mark up a year later.

Im
I'm still want a 9..any idea if they will be available again the summer? Just wondering or should I pull the trigger on a pair for $100?

They will be restocking I believe this summer on those 3 og colorways iggys, reds, black

I was just about to give him this info. Beat me to it. Yeah tentatively in July they'll be restocking the 3 OG colorways with every retailer that carried them.

Thanks guys!! I guess I can just let those go and focus on the beaches until there is a restock I'll chill with sails,squadrons and crimsons till then.

Back
Top Bottom