ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Rmk is worse than foot asylum. At least you'd get your mangos in like a week or two, if you ordered from them.

Before sending them out to him, you should bless those sweatpants by trying them on without boxers and do a few jumping jacks or maybe take a few laps around the mall. Give it the true meaning of the term "sweatpants."

J/K.

Damn that's what I get for asking for help on my first post lol! Actually I posted my iguanas when I got them back in february I think :smokin

Do it you wont regret painting them black and swap the laces.

MY GOD THAT'S A SWEET PIC. I've never done it and am too scared to mess them up LOL. I know of some local homies who can tho. How long are the laces and where can I cop some specifically for Roshes? Thanks in advance! I can't get over how sick the black swoosh looks on these. Changes them completely.

I cant believe I forgot to check for the Dynamic Flywires. I am anxious hoping Oneness has those night stadiums tomorrow.

How much is their shipping and handling?

I cant believe I forgot to check for the Dynamic Flywires. I am anxious hoping Oneness has those night stadiums tomorrow.

How much is their shipping and handling?

bro, send them an email. You'll get a quick response from them in the morning. Best customer service around.

Pretty sure Night Stadium, as well as hyper blues, are plentiful on NDC.

Before sending them out to him, you should bless those sweatpants by trying them on without boxers and do a few jumping jacks or maybe take a few laps around the mall. Give it the true meaning of the term "sweatpants."

J/K.

Haha with the time it takes to ship.... you'll never know if it really happened.

Thanks for reminding me to go get a pair.

Last edited:
Are the DFW reinforced enough to run in them? I run in the OG mesh too but the DFW looks more stable for the gym or street.

MY GOD THAT'S A SWEET PIC. I've never done it and am too scared to mess them up LOL. I know of some local homies who can tho. How long are the laces and where can I cop some specifically for Roshes? Thanks in advance! I can't get over how sick the black swoosh looks on these. Changes them completely.
Just take it easy painting them don't rush it and if your scared put a tape around the swoosh.

Amazon product ASIN B002ITRS8S
size 36.

SF broshes, Nike SF pop up store has squads, tarps, gammas, black/turquoise DFW, and women's speckles including the Oreos. No big sizes in Oreos though.

Hey guys do these look legit to you?

hey y'all, long time lurker in this thread. finally have something to contribute. my clippers slippers roshe run customs. I made them for the playoffs. feedback welcome, (as I'm not finished with the sister pair.)
[/IMG]

hey y'all, long time lurker in this thread. finally have something to contribute. my clippers slippers roshe run customs. I made them for the playoffs. feedback welcome, (as I'm not finished with the sister pair.)
[/IMG]

Interesting idea, i think it wouldve been better to put the patch on the heel.

hey y'all, long time lurker in this thread. finally have something to contribute. my clippers slippers roshe run customs. I made them for the playoffs. feedback welcome, (as I'm not finished with the sister pair.)[/quote]
A bit excessive, and the red lace on the Squadron Blues....why????? Patches would be better on the heel.

why not just wear the red roshes with the blue laces?

I just dont get the patches. Kind of bizarre, and I'm a clipper fan. I hope they come off.

Back
Top Bottom