ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

hey y'all, long time lurker in this thread. finally have something to contribute. my clippers slippers roshe run customs. I made them for the playoffs. feedback welcome, (as I'm not finished with the sister pair.)[/quote]
Looks like it's sewn on so it shouldn't be a problem to remove if you have to. And yeah definitely would look better with the patch on the back

whatever, I say wear what you dig.

ClipperNation unite!

I'd just cover the thing in logos, make it look crazy. 

Are the DFWs more comfortable than OGs in terms of cushioning? NDC has Flywire and Lunarlon listed under Featured Technology, but as far as I know Roshes never had Lunarlon midsoles. Am I just tripping?

tryin to resist the thirst..
Just take a sip my dude. I sold 3 pairs of these and now in thinking, I actually want one. Checked out, didn't think twice. I have a closet full of basketball shoes I don't even want to wear because, lets face it, they're not that comfortable. What's extra for shoes you'll wear everyday?

Do it

Do it

Do it

alright i've been gone for like a week what have i missed?
did the speckled roshe runs drop in cali yet?

yes...if ur specifically asking about the blk/wht (oreos/mcflurry) specks those have hit mostly NTs and Nike runnung stores from what I've seen. the colorful ones are pretty much everywhere.

Hey guys do these look legit to you?
Looks legit to me. I shared a post from the guy selling you those cybers. 
smokin.gif

Damnit, those shots above are really tempting me on those DFW's. Not feeling the grey/neons (though the black lace-swap definitely looks better IMO) but those grey/orange? Freshhhhh. Must hold out for Mango V2's first (maybe I can trade these Mints for a pair, :lol:).

Last edited:
Damnit, those shots above are really tempting me on those DFW's. Not feeling the grey/neons (though the black lace-swap definitely looks better IMO) but those grey/orange? Freshhhhh. Must hold out for Mango V2's first (...or see how my budget looks next week and splurge on DFW's,
laugh.gif
).
Yeah, I was on the fence about them, too... until I saw better pictures!  Amazing what good photography skills can do for consumers, right?  Haha.

Last edited:
Strongly advise on not passing on the DFW's. These seem to be popping up like the speed yellow, stadium green and knicks cw's which released last summer that only hit a few spots. 

It
Strongly advise on not passing on the DFW's. These seem to be popping up like the speed yellow, stadium green and knicks cw's which released last summer that only hit a few spots. 
[/quot I want them I just can't find the grey/orange I'm my size 10.5 dude

Was at UO on Newbury in Boston they had the sport reds marked for $145 they must be getting in the reseller game now too

hey y'all, long time lurker in this thread. finally have something to contribute. my clippers slippers roshe run customs. I made them for the playoffs. feedback welcome, (as I'm not finished with the sister pair.)
[/IMG]

No
No
No
No
No
No
No

Back
Top Bottom