ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The squadron blue is still my favorite, in person it's amazing. In a year folks will be craving them. Grab em while you can.

on feet.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Do you bro, you should make some iDs with the Clippers CW tho.

Okay so I hit up oneness for the dyn fw midnight fog. I ask for a 10.5 and they have it. Don't like how they do business tho. They can send you a paypal invoice but they can't let you shop online :x

I picked my SB dunk size since it is stretchy material. I hope I made the right choice because 11 is my jordan size

Last edited:
Does anyone have both the tarps and the iguanas and would be willing to post a side-by-side picture of them? It would be much appreciated!

...Don't like how they do business tho. They can send you a paypal invoice but they can't let you shop online :x

I think it's great. It allows them to sell to their local community first, and they don't have to deal with crashing servers etc.

I think it's great. It allows them to sell to their local community first, and they don't have to deal with crashing servers etc.

Also allows them to check inventory before selling stock out. And get all these complaints from buyers saying they received the OOS cancelation email.

Yup
Why do I have the feeling that the lurkers will end up getting my pair and I will wish I didnt cancel that night stadium?
I'm not sure if you are calling me a lurker or not. I feel like I'm pretty active on the thread. Anyways. I wish Nike would get them so I could get free shipping but at the same time I'm scared to wait and miss out.

exactly. If I could, I'd cop all my shoes with Oneness. A++ shop.

Something is wrong with you if you dont like the way they do business.

I'm not sure if you are calling me a lurker or not. I feel like I'm pretty active on the thread. Anyways. I wish Nike would get them so I could get free shipping but at the same time I'm scared to wait and miss out.
No I mean the actual lurkers of NT. The people who don't post in any thread

Strongly advise on not passing on the DFW's. These seem to be popping up like the speed yellow, stadium green and knicks cw's which released last summer that only hit a few spots. 

You have a good point. I remember that the stadium greens, Knicks, and Speed Yellows didn't make it to many retailers. Sheikh here in Houston only got the Speed Yellows in store and I had to resort to getting my Stadium Greens phone ordered from Mr. R Sports. I had to get my Knicks from eBay but back then these only resold for like $5 to $10 over retail. It seems like the Strata Grey DFW are following that same pattern.

Someone already mentioned on here that they can't find any back links for the Strata Greys on Footaction's website. So all in all, I think you have a very good assumption.

Quick question, how do Trails fit compared to the normal Roshe Runs? I wear a 12 in the mesh, and I know the Trails aren't mesh, and heard they run tight, so would a larger size be better for me? Thanks.

Last edited:
Brand new, size 12 Siren Red's for $150+shipping on Sole Collector. Pretty good price if you ask me.

Last edited:
Was so about to pull the trigger on a pair of Mango V2's from RMK then I realized the ship out date isn't until about 2-3 weeks from now. I think I'll try to be a little more patient lol.

EDIT: And do you really have to pay an extra 10 dollars just to double box? Wow man

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom