ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

laugh.gif

Decent idea... I'm just too lazy to put in the work...
tongue.gif

True that, but it gets crazy when you keep on having to look closely at each and every small lettered boxes to read the description... especially, if your collection is in the triple digits...
nerd.gif

Anyways, Speckles came in. One of the benefits of having small feet (compared to you big footers).

Womens 10.5, Mens 8.5.

Oreo McFlurry...? 
nerd.gif

tongue.gif
2 sizes down? Always went by 1.5 size down.

Damn the flywire cybers sold out fast on NDC

Negative ghost rider. They aren't even for sale on NDC yet. It's the placeholder page so you now have the link before they go on sale. Or they could be doing a Mango and not have them for sale at all and just have the photo on the site for the fun of it. LOL.

Last edited:

My new Roshe DYN FW in Hyper Blue. Just came in the mail

I got mine today also. These dynamic flywire are so nice in person. I can't wait to get those volts and strata grey... they are TTS so be careful going half size up because it will be noticeable around the toe box.

My order from Queens.cz "Czech" has been stuck in customs for 10days now. 

Anyone order the v2's from there get there order yet?

I put a picture of all my shoes outside the box. JB made frun of me for that. Glad to see it isn't as dumb as they tried to make me feel it was

Ordered a pair of flywire roshes on NDC I got the email saying they received my order .. Should I get another one once they ship or no ? I ordered them Saturday
It could take up 2 bus days for them to process and ship your order out. I ordered stuff on Sat as well, and my order is scheduled to ship out tomorrow.

Sorry for the crappy phone pictures. 

But my Flywire collection is done! Black/Turquoise just came in from NDC today. Unless someone convinces me to get the hyperblue....

Definitely my favorite set so far. Super comfortable. Roshe x Flyknit= THESE. LOL 
yepp, this pic just confirms that i really need the strata grey and the black/crimson DFW

:lol:

tongue.gif

True that, but it gets crazy when you keep on having to look closely at each and every small lettered boxes to read the description... especially, if your collection is in the triple digits...
nerd.gif

Anyways, Speckles came in. One of the benefits of having small feet (compared to you big footers).

Womens 10, Mens 8.5.

Oreo McFlurry...? 
nerd.gif

tongue.gif

Mad jealous over here. I want those mcflurrys.

You've convinced me to cop those FB's today.

My Hyper Blue DFWs arrived today as well.  Not much of a photographer, so I won't post.  But:

OG Mesh > DFW > Tonals > Asian Premium > NRG > I don't care what order the rest are in.  These things are superstars.  Now I need to get Stratas.

It could take up 2 bus days for them to process and ship your order out. I ordered stuff on Sat as well, and my order is scheduled to ship out tomorrow.
Yep, remember Saturday they released and sold out of about 4 different styles of kicks so they gotta process all those orders. You should get a shipping confirmation tonight or tomorrow. They also ship out all of the upgraded shipping methods first so if a thousand people ordered with upgraded shipping (next day etc..) your last in line. It's hard sometime but when you least expect it that email will come!

Man. If anyone is on the fence about the FBs, they're so nice. I didn't like them in pictures and even when I saw them on the shelf I wasn't a huge fan. But picked up a pair of the orange and sequoia and have worn them a few days and man are they awesome. I like them more every time I wear them.

But my Flywire collection is done! Black/Turquoise just came in from NDC today. Unless someone convinces me to get the hyperblue....

Definitely my favorite set so far. Super comfortable. Roshe x Flyknit= THESE. LOL 

I will definitely do all i can to make you get those Blues. Great pictures! :smokin

laugh.gif

tongue.gif

nerd.gif

Womens 10, Mens 8.5.

Oreo McFlurry...? 
nerd.gif

tongue.gif
Every time...I cry after seeing you guys post pics of these. As a consolation I got these for my girl as her first Roshes. those grey speckles tho will NOT be passed on thats for sure.

Nice DFW collection!

I feel the same way about these. Definitely very comfortable and they look great on feet. Don't sleep on the Hyper Blues tho.

Thanks for the side by side pictures. Looks amazing. Ordered the night stadiums because of you. Might as well complete the pack and order the hyper blue.

Man. If anyone is on the fence about the FBs, they're so nice. I didn't like them in pictures and even when I saw them on the shelf I wasn't a huge fan. But picked up a pair of the orange and sequoia and have worn them a few days and man are they awesome. I like them more every time I wear them.
That's prolly my favorite colorway of the fb series. I need to invest in some khaki pants doe before coppin those lol.

For those that ordered from size.co.uk. How long did it take you to recieve your order. I ordered a pair of tokyos last week and they only sent me an email saying that they will email me back to say my order has been accepted. Its been a full week and I haven't heard from them since. I emailed them a couple of days ago and still no reply at all. Has this happen to anyone that ordered from there? Really curious?
I've ordered. Never received any tracking.  Been a couple of weeks so far.  Only bought some clothes though. If you're worried why not just call?

Back
Top Bottom