ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If anyone is worried about missing out on the dynamic flywire color ways, I just called my local spot and they'll be getting a couple more (strata greys and volts) in late April or early may.

If anyone is worried about missing out on the dynamic flywire color ways, I just called my local spot and they'll be getting a couple more (strata greys and volts) in late April or early may.

Is the place Got Sole?

Last edited:

Today's pickup.

Wish every roshe had the fabric lined insoles like splits, mid cities, and DFWs(don't know of any other types of roshes with them) . It makes it so easy to slip the shoe on compared to the og insole. Also when wearing socks, the sock tends to grip to the insole making the socks stretch and feel tight. I hear people use baby powder to remedy this, but I haven't tried it. What I do is use my insole from my splits and put them in the roshe I choose to wear which gets kinda annoying lol.

Last edited:
agree still kicking my own *** on not grabbing NYC city pack
Have you seen the NYC city pack? It has a barbie doll pink liner. I guess to each his or her own. I have the NYC's but not for long because Im gonna return them at the Nike outlet in San Ysidro. If the liner was a manly color i think it would be a better pick up than the Paris. 

Im gonna do a comparison of the City Pack and DFW fitment since there have been some questions about that in this thread.

I got Night Stadiums waiting to be opened.

Man. If anyone is on the fence about the FBs, they're so nice. I didn't like them in pictures and even when I saw them on the shelf I wasn't a huge fan. But picked up a pair of the orange and sequoia and have worn them a few days and man are they awesome. I like them more every time I wear them.
on the fence. i see what you did there

You guys are correct. I was at the main page and it showed the Black/sails on feet. So I assumed that they restocked. and the photo is of black/sails too. my bad...

So how do y'all tell the difference
By reading the label.. I do label my louis boxes though since they don't have any labels on them.
Sorry for the crappy phone pictures. 

But my Flywire collection is done! Black/Turquoise just came in from NDC today. Unless someone convinces me to get the hyperblue....

Definitely my favorite set so far. Super comfortable. Roshe x Flyknit= THESE. LOL 
Love the strata's but I doubt they'll come in my size. Good for my wallet I guess.
What do you guys think about this lace swap?

Laces from the Night Stadiums

Heres the comparison from OG laces

Laces with the flywire. 
smile.gif
It's not horrible but I prefer the original laces. They just pop a little more

You guys are correct. I was at the main page and it showed the Black/sails on feet. So I assumed that they restocked. and the photo is of black/sails too. my bad...
Yeah I have no idea why every place uses different pictures for the gammas. I've seen pictures with a black swoosh, gray swoosh and even a brown one. It's so weird.

Back
Top Bottom