ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Laces with the flywire. 
smile.gif

Do you have volt laces? like the ones from stone/volt splits or dfw volts? try them out

Any places still got the split pack? Mainly looking for the anthracite and teal or whatever that cw is called.

I am thinking about getting the sprite FB's. Does anyone have any of their pics of them? Also I heard to size up .5 compared to normal Roshe sizing because of the more restrictive mesh. Can anyone speak on this?

Got my Hyper Blue DYN FW today.

Did a lace swap with my gammas.. felt like it made both shoes pop a little more.  well, can't go wrong with blue/black combo.

Pics:

excuse the yeezy's.

Oh yea, these flywires fit TTS to me.

Last edited:
Got my Hyper Blue DYN FW today.

Did a lace swap with my gammas.. felt like it made both shoes pop a little more.  well, can't go wrong with blue/black combo.

Pics:

excuse the yeezy's.

Oh yea, these flywires fit TTS to me.
see what you did there with them yeezys
laugh.gif

BIG s/o to NJAVIER03! Been on a look out for these and the yellow GPX and didn't want to spend retail on them. I didn't have to give up much for them 
wink.gif
, thank you! #EvenSteven  

One more to go....

So today while my insoles for my Black/Sails were drying, after being cleaned, my dog found them and decided to completely destroy them so I am in desperate need of a replacement pair of volt solarsoft insoles in a size 8. If anyone has any extra or knows how/where I could get some replacements it would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know!

Back
Top Bottom