ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

HMMMM...... Decisions decisions... These or Digital Pink Koston 2s?? Don't want to wait, but may have to.
Should've ordered them as soon as you saw my photo man... Full size run when I let you guys know and I ordered my size just to be safe. Sold out completely in 5 minutes.

$20 dollars fam to avoid the tomfoolery. Step your money game up fam.
laugh.gif

You probably missed out while typing that.

Gonna take the L on this one. May regret but already grabbed strata greys and mints for straight retail so we'll roll the dice on this one as well. Irony is the only Roshe I haven't gotten for retail or less is the Crimsons. Probably my favorite of the bunch however so its all good. Hope everyone gets/finds what they want. No reason whatsoever for this model to turn into another JB/foamposite/limited joke.

So this is what I get for dropping a quick deuce. No size 13 FML.

Good looking out though Scetch! Repped.

Last edited:
CURRENTLY SOLD OUT, RE-STOCK ARRIVING SHORTLY, STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER DETAILS

livestock just posted this

Thankful for Instagram haha. Hopped on that through Instagram's mobile browser. Mango V2s have been bought from guys on here overseas for around $140 right? $20-30 extra over US retail ain't too bad considering the wait that we have, the ensuing hype, and the most likely limited availability.
So this is what I get for dropping a quick deuce. No size 13 FML.

Good looking out though Scetch! Repped.

Last edited:
They're a lot darker than what I thought they'd look like. Does anyone have any pictures with better lighting?

Lol I find it hilarious that y'all telling people who passed on 100 dollar Roshes to get my "money game up."

My money is just fine, I'm just not the type to pay over retail. If I miss out on them for retail then so be it, onto the next one. They're just shoes

Lol I find it hilarious that y'all telling people who passed on 100 dollar Roshes to get my "money game up."

My money is just fine, I'm just not the type to pay over retail. If I miss out on them for retail then so be it, onto the next one. They're just shoes
nothing personal. just me a douche bag. will still sleep soundly tonight. good luck.

We have the same mindset. Its just shoes people! If you don't get it just move onto the next one...endless amount of shoes and designs...can't cop everything.

Back
Top Bottom