ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Or the damn mint FB's.  That's what happens when I'm late to the party.  Need a 12 bad.

Mints were everywhere here but resellers snatched most of them up. Strata Grey DFWs have yet to hit any boutiques in town. I had to order my Strata Greys through Oneness.

Dead stock.ca

ACT FAST

Anyone have a discount code? For $100, i think i can wait till they release in the states.
You're at $80 in the states. $20 is nothing for peace of mind. You think hype is bad now wait till they hit and the sheep think "oh, mango 2? I have to have them!"

Resellers dream

They went quick, and yeah for 100 dollars, I'm better off waiting for them to hit stateside. Save that extra money to ID a pair down the road.

20 dollar difference really isn't nothing, dont be *****ing when they are hard to cop ala the mints

They went quick, and yeah for 100 dollars, I'm better off waiting for them to hit stateside. Save that extra money to ID a pair down the road.
$20 gonna take you that far?
20 dollar difference really isn't nothing, dont be *****ing when they are hard to cop ala the mints
This.

People think it's NR Roshe days. Everyone who couldnt get OG mangos are gunning for these. And ehh, let the sheep continue to make faux yeezy roshes.

Back
Top Bottom