ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Couldn't hold back, ordered the night stadium dfw from ndc. Really wanted the hyper blue dfw's as well, but after buying the mint fb's yesterday I just couldn't bring myself to spend even more loot.

(sorry for the crappy phone quality)
Just got my sirens and mangos today, and now here's my collection so far. Sport reds are MIA at the moment. Don't really need all the new releases. These pairs are all I need. Straight fiyah.

Last edited:
 but in my personal opinion the FB model itself is the BEST Roshe out. Better than the OG Mesh, Woven, Suede, and Flywire.
IMO It's the ugliest to release except for the wovens. 

I only really like the originals. You know what a minimalist shoe doesn't need? Flywire, Suede, A ******g chukka version. Nike is killing it and people are just buying up hype.

Anti hype is the new hype. People hate on hyped stuff just because now. FB's aren't even yeezy inspired. That's just word of mouth playing tricks on y'all. For the record, I have FB mints and I'm ID'ing both "yeezy" colorways

I'm right there with you. I just copped the fb's and really like them, but ill almost def order both the "yeezy" inspired id color ways. The colors just work really well with each other. I don't care about Kanye's style, shoes, or music but you can't knock good color pairing.

Anti hype is the new hype. People hate on hyped stuff just because now. FB's aren't even yeezy inspired. That's just word of mouth playing tricks on y'all. For the record, I have FB mints and I'm ID'ing both "yeezy" colorways

yea, I agree with your point. I got the mints and also planning to get the IDs

IMO It's the ugliest to release except for the wovens. 

I only really like the originals. You know what a minimalist shoe doesn't need? Flywire, Suede, A ******g chukka version. Nike is killing it and people are just buying up hype.
I don't think they're killing it, more like giving options. I like having options

I don't think they're killing it, more like giving options. I like having options
Sorry I meant, they are killing the sneaker game as in...doing really well. Not committing homicide on the roshe (I don't think it's gone that far yet)

The Roshe being on Nike ID is a great thing as well.

Last edited:
Sorry I meant, they are killing the sneaker game as in...doing really well. Not committing homicide on the roshe (I don't think it's gone that far yet)

With a shoe this comfortable and popular it will be hard to kill right now, especially as long as they keep releasing basic color blocked models with the original mesh, these other qs drops and material experiments will just keep hype up and let nike continue to test and see what works. I'm still new to roshes, I saw them last year but didn't pay much attention, still kicking myself for not buying the iguanas - hope they do in fact re-release as rumored, but I have all the intentions in the world of adding more and more to my shoe collection. Wearing sneakers to work everyday and doing a lot of walking, roshes and am1s are perfect for me.

With a shoe this comfortable and popular it will be hard to kill right now, especially as long as they keep releasing basic color blocked models with the original mesh, these other qs drops and material experiments will just keep hype up and let nike continue to test and see what works. I'm still new to roshes, I saw them last year but didn't pay much attention, still kicking myself for not buying the iguanas - hope they do in fact re-release as rumored, but I have all the intentions in the world of adding more and more to my shoe collection. Wearing sneakers to work everyday and doing a lot of walking, roshes and am1s are perfect for me.
What size are you? Check out UO for iggys if you're size 10+.

For sure. 

One of the reasons I'm so happy they're on Nike ID is so that I can get all the OG mesh pairs I want. The iguanas were actually still for sale here up to at least a couple weeks ago (along with the OG sails and sport reds) all at urban outfitters around the GTA. People have been snapping them up recently I think. 

Love AM1s and (some) roshes for work for sure. **** I just like being able to wear sneakers at work for a change.

I'm a true 11.5 and uo has had 11 or 12 but no half size, and I'm not a fan of wearing shoes that aren't my size, especially when your toes show through the roshe. Ill wait it out and hope that the original colors do get released again as has been rumored for this summer.

Anyone wanna help me get Tokyo mid city in a 10.5 ? Or strata grey flywire in a 10.5 I have really Ben struggling to get these

I'm a true 11.5 and uo has had 11 or 12 but no half size, and I'm not a fan of wearing shoes that aren't my size, especially when your toes show through the roshe. Ill wait it out and hope that the original colors do get released again as has been rumored for this summer.
I wear a 12 in most Jordan's, NIke etc... but the Roshe 11.5 fits me PERFECT. I have tried an 11 and a 12 and once you get that perfect fit with the 11.5 the other sizes won't do. Good thing for us 11.5 is the last size to sell out usually so we at least got a little advantage when a place stocks ups. Good luck copping!

Anyone wanna help me get Tokyo mid city in a 10.5 ? Or strata grey flywire in a 10.5 I have really Ben struggling to get these
Oneness had the strata in a 10.5 this afternoon I believe....always worth a shot to email or call them.

So you want restrictive material and awkward swoosh placement? Nah.

Actually yeah, I do indeed like the firmer more "restrictive" material. Fits my foot better and doesn't have the toe shape bulges as much as the Mesh. They are just as comfortable to me. You should be happy my opinion is different than yours, means we'd go after different styles. More for you. Nah

Guys.... I just got my Cybers. Haha, So I expected to get them next monday or tuesday, since it's 6-8 days from the shipping day, which was monday, but I got them way earlier! 3 days! That's awesome. haha. Box came in good condition too (Just a couple of dents and wrinkles.) I'm super pleased with this, considering I got them for $96 shipped. Shout out to id4shoes for them! They're definitely legit, and I can't wait to do business with them again.

Actually yeah, I do indeed like the firmer more "restrictive" material. Fits my foot better and doesn't have the toe shape bulges as much as the Mesh. They are just as comfortable to me. You should be happy my opinion is different than yours, means we'd go after different styles. More for you. Nah

I'm right there with you. My sprite and mint FB's are my favorite pairs I own! And I have 8 different pairs of og mesh. I love the tightness, look, and feel of the FB's.

I'm right there with you. My sprite and mint FB's are my favorite pairs I own! And I have 8 different pairs of og mesh. I love the tightness, look, and feel of the FB's.

I'm still on the lazy going to pick up my Sprite FB. Look at them everyday at work just haven't gone to pick up my size from another location. Probably grab them tomorrow, I wonder what they'll look like with silver/grey laces the same as the swoosh...

(sorry for the crappy phone quality)
Just got my sirens and mangos today, and now here's my collection so far. Sport reds are MIA at the moment. Don't really need all the new releases. These pairs are all I need. Straight fiyah.
Finally! Haha sick!! Can't wait to get mine!

Back
Top Bottom