ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Credits to mstrpln

Someone Just posted these on SGLA. I Think they came out nice!
DAMN! This is straight fuego!!!!

Now im debating if i should cop an iD pair or the mangos V2...

decisions decisions!

on second though, mango's should be a must since iD's can be made anytime on NDC.

Any of my team roshe fam know any stores in Seoul, Korea that sell roshes not sold here in the U.S? I have a cousin teaching out there. Any info I'd appreciate thanks

Can't believe so much hostility over opinions and personal preference. Like what you like, let others like what they like. All this FB vs OG, Mango vs V2, yeezy IDs vs mints gotta stop.

I'm still looking for a sz 9.5 Roshe "Mango." Any leads?
Internationally through frugirls and whatnot. 9.5 is fairly easy to find. 

I just realized I have a free shipping coupon for NDC, thinking really hard about getting a pair of IDs. Not sure I want two pairs enough 

What hostility? Either I'm missing these hostile posts or I'm terrible at detecting human undertones through written text. All I see are mature folks discussing their likes and dislikes of each Roshe model. No harm in that, great conversation. All opinions have been respected as far as I can see.

What hostility? Either I'm missing these hostile posts or I'm terrible at detecting human undertones through written text. All I see are mature folks discussing their likes and dislikes of each Roshe model. No harm in that, great conversation. All opinions have been respected as far as I can see.

Don't worry bro. With these guys if there is any type of disagreement it's automatically either hate, or hostility

Maybe I'm not great at detecting tones through text, could have sworn dudes were arguing about material and swoosh placement few pages back. No hate to or from me. Wasn't trying to rush to judgement, ill fall back.

(sorry for the crappy phone quality)
Just got my sirens and mangos today, and now here's my collection so far. Sport reds are MIA at the moment. Don't really need all the new releases. These pairs are all I need. Straight fiyah.
Glad you finally got your pairs bro....now go rock it.

(sorry for the crappy phone quality)
Just got my sirens and mangos today, and now here's my collection so far. Sport reds are MIA at the moment. Don't really need all the new releases. These pairs are all I need. Straight fiyah.

Nice! I have the exact same collection as you minus the Siren Red's which is coming in two weeks can't wait :lol:.

:wow: :x

Not sure if trolling or not.

I can name off a handful of OG mesh Roshes that doodoo on Mint FBs.

However, I'm glad you added, "in my personal opinion" in your post.

Real talk. You aint about the ROshe line if you really think the FB model is better than the Mesh. I'm all for everyone having their own opinions, but you can't be serious if you think FB's are the best.

Its not even close. Some of you like the design more than the comfort, but for me, the comfort is one of the most important/appealing factors of the shoe. I wouldnt be copping Roshes if the comfort wasnt there. I might have copped Black Sails, but thats about it. But because of comfort, in addition to design/cw, I have over 20 pairs.

I have night stadiums and hyper blue FW and I'm contemplating returning them. I dont find them comfortable at all.

Back
Top Bottom