ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Quick question, are the strata grey DFW'S going to be a struggle to get? Seems like every one is grabbing them with the quickness lol

Shoe Palace came fast with the orders!  Love the City pack, wasn't fond of it before until I saw them in person.  Lovely! 

ID solar yeezy > Mint FB guys...believe it.

Canvas Roshes are amazing as well, thanks to local from up North.  Bought half size up and didn't fit him. 

Shoe Palace came fast with the orders!  Love the City pack, wasn't fond of it before until I saw them in person.  Lovely! 

Canvas Roshes are amazing as well, thanks to local from up North.  Bought half size up and didn't fit him. 

Those canvas's :smokin mind telling me how they fit? nice pick ups!

Last edited:
They fit TTS, but like all Roshes, it chokes my foot right when I slip it on, a bit snug, but I'm sure after a couple of wears, it'll fit better.  Nowhere as comfortable as the OG mesh.

can we get more pictures of those "calypso" IDs??

anyone with a foot bigger than a sz 10 order anything off of Tmall?i dont see anything bigger than a 44.5. 
nerd.gif

damn E, you weren't kidding. everything you got is super clean. you gonna be able to get the beaches with the new pickups?!

i guess im on the hunt for those grey canvas's now. 

damn E, you weren't kidding. everything you got is super clean. you gonna be able to get the beaches with the new pickups?!
i guess im on the hunt for those grey canvas's now. 

Mark me down for 3 pairs on those beaches. I've got more pickups to come. Lol. Expensive month but I'll sell some older stuff.

I'm trying to order te mid city NYC off of crooked tongues but I don't know what shipping method to pick ? Also what does the total come out to ? And does any one have a coupon code ? Lol

I'm trying to order te mid city NYC off of crooked tongues but I don't know what shipping method to pick ? Also what does the total come out to ? And does any one have a coupon code ? Lol
They have free shipping worldwide, it comes out to about 75 and there's no coupons that work on sale items.

They fit TTS, but like all Roshes, it chokes my foot right when I slip it on, a bit snug, but I'm sure after a couple of wears, it'll fit better.  Nowhere as comfortable as the OG mesh.
Nice pick ups bro! I'm loving the grey ones!

Last edited:
Damn it.. I guess the Black Speckles sold out on Nike.com. I don't see it anymore. They just had a bunch of middle sizes a earlier yesterday. Was going to grab a pair for my fiance and daughter.

Back
Top Bottom