ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Never thought I'd be the one to see them up first lol.. Feels good to help at least an 11.5 or 8.5 footer out LOL!

Waiting like a hawk for that 9.5! 
nerd.gif

For those that got their pair, do you guys just wear an 8.5 or 11.5? Or did ya'll see other sizes available?

Got a feeling those orders going to be cancelled... Look like someone messed up on the IT Department.
Right? If they cancelled on Squads for most people these are a for sure thing.
Never thought I'd be the one to see them up first lol.. Feels good to help at least an 11.5 or 8.5 footer out LOL!

Waiting like a hawk for that 9.5! 
nerd.gif
Guy slacked with the 120 + shipping. He said he can only do 115.

Just called finish line customer care he said they sold out.i told the worker they just dropped he said he had no idea they released in the middle of the week, but they have the bugs bunny Jordan's left. Unbelievable

Just called finish line customer care he said they sold out.i told the worker they just dropped he said he had no idea they released in the middle of the week, but they have the bugs bunny Jordan's left. Unbelievable
Wow are you serious? I literally had the page open on my Mac for weeks, I checked it religiously every day. I got to class this morning and got on to see that they had the product image up, but it still said "This product is currently unavailable." All of a sudden I posted on here that they had the product image up and I go back to the site and they had the 2 sizes available... FNL needs to quit messing around

Wow are you serious? I literally had the page open on my Mac for weeks, I checked it religiously every day. I got to class this morning and got on to see that they had the product image up, but it still said "This product is currently unavailable." All of a sudden I posted on here that they had the product image up and I go back to the site and they had the 2 sizes available... FNL needs to quit messing around
I've been checking everyday I have the page up on 3 devices. The worker doesn't know what he's talking about

All sizes will go up eventually guys I'm sure, there's no way that they are completely sold out of the company. Just be patient and keep checking. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom