ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone else get shipping confirmation from FNL or is this guy trolling?

What happened to all the people who called it an error and orders would be cancelled? Sounded way too sure like they worked for FNL. :lol:

At least you don't have to worry about this drop since yours are on the way. :smokin

Lol right...I just SMH at all those comments..it is what it is

Kinda jealous of the dudes with little lady feet that get to wear all the fruity colorways but then again they're all probably 5'8" and shorter.. Lol

Edit: 300th post, I can sell now. Anyone know where to get 2 FSR of the mango Rosheezys

Last edited:
I was never all that interested in the tonal pack, although this cw peaked my interest when they dropped. Seeing this pic made me realized I made a bad call by passing.
i love the tonal colorway i just hate the bright *** volt on the inside...imo it throws off the shoe....i passed on them but i did get the antharcite/mint color way

Big s/o to @dzankzle for helping me throughout the ordering process !

Not bragging or anything with these multiple post but just that these really deserve the love and for those still looking for them hope you guys can find your pair !
how much did u pay for the sirens?

Got my shipping confirmation from finishline as well.

For all those who wrote essays and such about what happened at finishline let this be a lesson. Just keep your theories, and lies to yourself until you know what actually is going on. Stick them in your diary or something

Last edited:
to the folks who copped from fnl, just curious...did yall buy your actual size?

congrats on gettin the shipping confirmation too btw

Got my shipping confirmation from finishline as well.

For all those who wrote essays and such about what happened at finishline let this be a lesson. Just keep your theories, and lies to yourself until you know what actually is going on. Stick them in your diary or something

If we kept our "theories and lies" to ourselves, we wouldn't have nike talk. Without speculation and opinions (theories and lies) it would just be like sneaker news. Why don't you keep your elitist, pretentious comments in your own diary.

If we kept our "theories and lies" to ourselves, we wouldn't have nike talk. Without speculation and opinions (theories and lies) it would just be like sneaker news. Why don't you keep your elitist, pretentious comments in your own diary.
Lol what are you talking about? The whole thread is full of lies and theories now? Sure.... I'd rather have facts, pics, help, legit info and comments/opinions than lies and theories.... Sue me

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you're referring to me but what I mentioned about those orders was 100% fact. I also said there was a good chance your orders would be filled if they had the stock despite them accidentally being posted to the website. I didn't have any theories or lies, I'm happy everybody got their shipping confirmation of their "Gonna be everywhere anyways General Release"

becoming my favorite roshe... the mesh on the dynamics is ridiculously comfortable. the stratas are ill. going to try and double up.

beaches should be here next week along with my first ids :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom