ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

This Week In Roshe News: April 21-27, 2013

http://bit.ly/10LurOf

^ was a general statement
HAHAHAAHAH Man you look like a bigger fool than usual.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Lie after lie after lie. Do you even own a pair of Roshes? At this point who know if you even a own a pair of Nike's period.....  you have more stories than a 70 year old man at a Barber Shop! HAHAHAHAHAHA You need to go to a "Fantasy Forum" with all those stores and dreams you be tellin everybody!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  

HAHAHAAHAH Man you look like a bigger fool than usual.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Lie after lie after lie. Do you even own a pair of Roshes? At this point who know if you even a own a pair of Nike's period.....  you have more stories than a 70 year old man at a Barber Shop! HAHAHAHAHAHA You need to go to a "Fantasy Forum" with all those stores and dreams you be tellin everybody!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  
Do you have a crush on me? Why are you always talking to or about me? Never used the block feature on this before but it's time to test it out...

Last edited:

I don't think anyone saw this when I posted it a few days ago. This is what I asked Finishline on twitter. Seems to me like they were hinting on sometimes this week, like May 1st maybe. Who knows.

Big s/o to @dzankzle for helping me throughout the ordering process !

Not bragging or anything with these multiple post but just that these really deserve the love and for those still looking for them hope you guys can find your pair !
glad you got your shoes.now rock it bro!

Sorry to ask again, but are anyone else's city pack (TKO) wildly tight at the start of the toe box? Like, right past the joining of the side pieces and the main shoe fabric. It's like there's a rubber band cutting off circulation to my foot.

^tight at the toe box? Thats rare. If anything, most feel theres too much room in the toe box. Did you go half size down or something?

So what are my best chances to finding out when they actually do release? I'm pretty such I'm going to miss the announcement then be sol once they sell out

People say May but you never know with roshes. So just stop asking. They are GR they'll be like squadrons and crimsons everyone looking but once they are out no one will want them in my opinion, 

^tight at the toe box? Thats rare. If anything, most feel theres too much room in the toe box. Did you go half size down or something?

Right past the arch of the shoe on the insole. It's like the fabric piece on the city pack is longer and the seem joins right at the ball of my foot. And, there's zero flex/stretch in that fabric. Bought two pairs too, :frown:

In other roshe news besides the beaches if anyone is looking for the city pack in sf shiekh downtown has the whole pack still available not sure what sizes but i did see a 9 on display hope this helps

People say May but you never know with roshes. So just stop asking. They are GR they'll be like squadrons and crimsons everyone looking but once they are out no one will want them in my opinion, 

I mean people will want them but once everyone gets them there will still be more like the squadrons.

One can only hope/assume it turns out to be that way. It's confirmed that they're gonna be a GR right?

The Mango vs. Mango V2 thing seems so odd to me. The original Mango has such a soft feminine quality to them I think had both shoes been released simultaneously the Mango would've been thought of as a women's Roshe. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice colorway but the Mango V2 is much more fitting for a male style in my opinion. Regardless, unique style and individual preference is what the Roshe is about right so embrace both equally I guess.

Back
Top Bottom