ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Big Appreciation to joepapamama23 for dealing me a new pair of Cyber for retail. Just saying thank you and letting the thread know he is a very helpful guy.

Shout out to the guy who posted the link for the Mint FBs on prodirectselect.com. My pair just came in yesterday and I couldn't be happier.

does anyone have a link for black sails size 9? I have gammas that I use everyday and would love some black sails to wear once in a while. Just got back from a deployment and trying to catch up with you guys! I missed out on a lot of releases but I have been able to pick up a few pairs. Thanks

does anyone have a link for black sails size 9? I have gammas that I use everyday and would love some black sails to wear once in a while. Just got back from a deployment and trying to catch up with you guys! I missed out on a lot of releases but I have been able to pick up a few pairs. Thanks
nice collection!if thats yours in your picture.

lookin for the metrics in a size equivalent to a mens 10...

anyone got info on these?

hit me via PM...

Alright, time to jump on Sails while my size is still available and befoe I regret it. Any UO coupon codes anybody can share? Would greatly appreciate it!

Missing a pair of Sqauds and Black Sails in the photo(s), which were in my car at the time. I was too lazy to go out and grab them. Lol.
Very nice collection! Most likely about to pull the trigger on a pair of DS Cyber's for $96, that way my Tarps can just become my ultimate beaters! I do need a pair of those stadium greens though! I'll post a collection pic after my Sirens arrive tomorrow 
nthat.gif
 Very nice homie!

I have Gamma's (and love them!) but couldn't find Sails at the local UO in my size so I thought I was SOL until I remembered about the hidden UO link. I'd hurry, it said they're almost sold out while checking out. Hopefully it goes through!

Anybody been to their local FNL's lately to see if they've gotten in the City Pack? Going around town Thursday, hope I find some.

Last edited:
Very nice collection! Most likely about to pull the trigger on a pair of DS Cyber's for $96, that way my Tarps can just become my ultimate beaters! I do need a pair of those stadium greens though! I'll post a collection pic after my Sirens arrive tomorrow 
nthat.gif
 Very nice homie!
damn thats a good *** price....you must have a small foot

so a customer come's into my office & ask's me if we have ear plugs???

i said no sir we dont .....why do you need them here? & why do you think we have some

he its needed bacause my shoes were SOOO loud

:lol:

Last edited:
so a customer come's into my office & ask's me if we have ear plugs???

i said no sir we dont .....why do you need them here? & why do you think we have some

he its needed bacause my shoes were SOOO loud

laugh.gif
Are you wearing dress pants with roshes? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom