ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

the only thing he did wrong in my opinion is the inner lining. The real plat yeezys are white on the side panel and neutral grey on the toe box.

Man i need a pair of mango V1's. All i know is ebay for like $150 without knowing the authenticity of it.
akoosaka from japan is selling them and he's legit, what size are you ?

This is so dumb because he's hardly making any money, plus anyone can make these on ID 
laugh.gif
 I hope no one falls for this crap.
There's still people on ebay that aren't out to rape people's wallets.  Maybe he got his ID's, realized they were not what he thought they would be and put them on ebay just incase someone actually liked them.

Being Canadian, I know about all the hoops we have to jump through to get a pair of IDs.  If there's a Canadian out there who actually likes this terrible pair, this will be much easier to acquire than going through nike.

If an American buys it, then smh at the buyer NOT the seller.

Last edited:
iDs actually come out very close to $130 after tax + shipping ($12) if you only get one pair. iDs require $175 to get free shipping.

That guy on the bay most likely got the 30% off, or else it wouldn't even be worth his time to sell for $130 (including shipping) after you deduct bay/pp fees and shipping.

did anyone else see this unreleased sample that TeamRoshe posted on Instagram today?

so beautiful... so clean... 
eek.gif

you would buy them ID's? or something else cause you can just do it for 110 on nike.com
Well if someone likes that pair then why not buy it from him? You'd probably end up getting your shoes a lot quicker from him then ID'ingyour own. As you can see by the people who buy their CW's earlier than release for extra cash, people gata have their Roshes.

Last edited:
Damn I guess I'm late to the party. Thanks for posting the link. I need a size 9. Do you know any other places?

Damn I guess I'm late to the party. Thanks for posting the link. I need a size 9. Do you know any other places?
good luck with that my friend. i think at this point your not going to pay retail for that size

i found one for you but your going to end up paying $120.00

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Roshe-...73?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item337f8b8c65

another seller selling a size 9 for $120

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Roshe-...55?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item3a80259477

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom